The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

32 minutes ago, Davathor said:

How did all of that end up with you two on the same vote? BJ for claiming to solve the game by R1 you sure are right the &^@# all over the place. I'm not sure which one of you to trust less at this point

Lucky I want to beleive you, but you just finished your second screaming beef in not even 2 days, pretty far cry from the logical town leader from last game. If this is all a show its time to change the chanell

As far as being milk toast goes..

I'm not milk toast, your milk toast

you’re*

milquetoast*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Davathor said:

Town 

Toews 

SS - I have trouble reading him, yet his hands read my body like a book

DM?

BK ?

Sus

LL

NiK

BJ 

Falc

The rest i don't know, but I hate you inactive &^@#s thats not a strategy thats being a &^@#ing coward

You have BJ & I in the same list? 

And put DM & BK as question marks in your town list?

Makes no damn sense, and looks like you're just making lists for the sake of making lists

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Town 

Toews 

SS - I have trouble reading him, yet his hands read my body like a book

DM?

BK ?

Sus

LL

NiK

BJ 

Falc

The rest i don't know, but I hate you inactive &^@#s thats not a strategy thats being a &^@#ing coward

I always support/promote getting rid of slankers. 

• Like 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

You have BJ & I in the same list? 

And put DM & BK as question marks in your town list?

Makes no damn sense, and looks like you're just making lists for the sake of making lists

1- not true 

2- I should have BJ higher after last night's clown show, but your awkward interaction with Toews leaves you sussed

3 - what do you have against lists?

4 - they are question marks because its D1, BK is playing way better and different than his scum meltdown last game, and DM plays the same mostly inactive game as always, so he ALWAYS gets a question mark from me

5 - it can't seriously be spelled milque this isn't France

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Dav. Feels like he's building his game off of others, & doing what he needs to in order to blend in. His reads don't feel genuine.

And what's your investigative prowess telling you? You went after LL only after being sussed and now I'm suddenly your top scum after reading my list? It may be uninventive but at least I'm trying to do something besides deflect

27 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Someone ask me some questions instead of just talking around me.

Why aren't you playing better

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Dav. Feels like he's building his game off of others, & doing what he needs to in order to blend in. His reads don't feel genuine.

I can agree with this line of thought. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s scum though, for me. 

Trying to blend in with others’ thoughts though is a scum strategy and certainly puts one into the POE. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Davathor said:

1- not true 

2- I should have BJ higher after last night's clown show, but your awkward interaction with Toews leaves you sussed

4 - they are question marks because its D1, BK is playing way better and different than his scum meltdown last game, and DM plays the same mostly inactive game as always, so he ALWAYS gets a question mark from me

I don't have anything against lists, I have something against lists for the sake of making lists, and that's exactly what yours is.

Why do you have question marks in your town list? You're not even organizing your lists correctly, question mark players aren't town reads, unless your scum making a list for the sake of making a list.

Even the way your organizing your scum list....it shouldn't matter if you're town which scum is scummier, why does it feel like you're organizing is based off what you think you should do, not off what you feel you should do? It's like there's a disconnect...you even say "BJ should be higher after blah blah blah"....if you're town and you actually felt that way, BJ just would be scummier to you. You're trying to justify your read, which isn't how townies play.

Who the fuxk cares about milque?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

And what's your investigative prowess telling you? You went after LL only after being sussed and now I'm suddenly your top scum after reading my list? It may be uninventive but at least I'm trying to do something besides deflect

Why aren't you playing better

I don't have investigative prowess, I'm vanilla & it's mid-D1. I've got gut feels and posts that ping me.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Davathor said:

1- not true 

The word comes from a character called Caspar Milquetoast, and isn’t a translation of milk and toast. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I don't have investigative prowess, I'm vanilla & it's mid-D1. I've got gut feels and posts that ping me.

You can say that again.

Your gut feel is the $&!# you need to take, holding it in causes it to travel up your spine, into your brain and gives you $&!#ty ideas.

• Like 1