The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

54 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

What's your favourite movie?

NO FRICKEN POSTING WHILE GAME IS ON, YOU HAD MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES TO SIGN UP,  YOU DIDN"T SO STOP POSTING!!!!!!!

IF YOU POST AGAIN YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUB FOR CADUCKS15!!!!

Edited by Aladeen
  • Thanks 3
29 minutes ago, Davathor said:

You're so worldly and learned.

tenor (5).gif

To be fair to you, Caspar Milquetoast’s last name is a translation of something that was easily digested, such as toast soaked in milk. It was an insult though of course, for one who was timid in thought, speech and action. 

image.png.2da1fd12069d0f7be9850f6a3a370d89.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

To be fair to you, Caspar Milquetoast’s last name is a translation of something that was easily digested, such as toast soaked in milk. It was an insult though of course, for one who was timid in thought, speech and action. 

image.png.2da1fd12069d0f7be9850f6a3a370d89.png

I didn't expect to learn something today, now if I can work this into a pickup line ill be getting pussy thrown at me.

I think when Bieksa said it he meant it as milk-toast though. 

Does BJs last dayish of jumping around fit the mould for power Wolfing? I really don't like those last interactions with LL

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Davathor said:

How did all of that end up with you two on the same vote? BJ for claiming to solve the game by R1 you sure are right the &^@# all over the place. I'm not sure which one of you to trust less at this point

Lucky I want to beleive you, but you just finished your second screaming beef in not even 2 days, pretty far cry from the logical town leader from last game. If this is all a show its time to change the chanell

As far as being milk toast goes..

I'm not milk toast, your milk toast

Ok fine, you're a wet noodle.

Better?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I didn't expect to learn something today, now if I can work this into a pickup line ill be getting pussy thrown at me.

Does BJs last dayish of jumping around fit the mould for power Wolfing? I really don't like those last interactions with LL

I'd be very surprised if BJ is wolf. I'm sure he's capable of trying something new, but I really don't see this as his wolf game.

I spose his exploration has been narrow and he's only applied pressure on me, but, that's kind of a thing this game.

"Let's bully lucky! We know he's not gonna take it laying down."

Dickbags. 

• Like 1
Just now, luckylager said:

I'd be very surprised if BJ is wolf. I'm sure he's capable of trying something new, but I really don't see this as his wolf game.

I spose his exploration has been narrow and he's only applied pressure on me, but, that's kind of a thing this game.

"Let's bully lucky! We know he's not gonna take it laying down."

Dickbags. 

you're up in RGMG draft btw ::D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Davathor said:

Town 

Toews 

SS - I have trouble reading him, yet his hands read my body like a book

DM?

BK ?

Sus

LL

NiK

BJ 

Falc

The rest i don't know, but I hate you inactive &^@#s thats not a strategy thats being a &^@#ing coward

Can you explain some of these reads? Especially the town ones.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Can you explain some of these reads? Especially the town ones.

Your questioning of others so far seems like town trying to get scum reads

SS is playing his game bringing up options and scenarios, playing collected... hasn't stood pat on any yet but its a lean not a clear

DM is playing exactly how he always does, I guess that could mean anything, but we mistakenly voted him off a previous game and his early game reads turned out to be eerily dead on

And I get a townie feeling from BK feeling out the game. Not like his scum last game at all

Scum reads, we're reading the same thread on D1, I'm going by what I see as overreactions. Wet milk noodle toast or not.

Care to add anything?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Juice is a gentleman and a scholar. I’m without doubt he was referring to milquetoast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1