The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank you Aquaman

Rate this topic

CanucksJay

On 7/28/2021 at 1:45 AM, linden17 said:

This. It’s the interference in the actual hockey operations decisions that piss people and management off. It’s never been about their will to spend or win. 

It’s annoying with a meddlesome owner for sure, unfortunately it’s 100% their right as the owner of the club to do whatever they please. Aquaman could even make himself starting goaltender if he wanted haha

1 hour ago, whcanuck said:

It’s annoying with a meddlesome owner for sure, unfortunately it’s 100% their right as the owner of the club to do whatever they please. Aquaman could even make himself starting goaltender if he wanted haha

Yep, totally true. It’s their money. It’s definitely frustrating.....on the other hand I’ve always said if I won the lottery I’d try and by the Canucks and I’d definitely be on the team until some fan seriously beats me down.

• Upvote 1

Kudo's to the owners but let the team go through the complete cycle rather than taking shortcuts - hopefully, this offseasons' gamble pays off (?).

These next few season there will be alot of expectations from top to bottom and anything less than the playoffs will be probably mean more futures are traded.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1