The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

23 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

I can certainly get on the BJ wagon, but I don’t trust the two voters currently on it whatsoever. MR less so than Qwags as others have mentioned that MR doesn’t try as much when TP. Qwags has been watching this game and saying minimal to nothing. I don’t trust his motives. 

BK is a good scum option as well, but idk if they warrant the noose this round. If they flip TP, we don’t have a lot to learn from that due to the minimal postings.

AV seems to be playing a similar game to Qwags and previously made that “I’ve read everything” followed by “I haven’t read anything” gaff.

I think that’s the best option tonight personally.

Vote AV

Giving Qwags a slight TP lean now the way and grouping Lewt does with him. Now I’m really interested in who Lewt didn’t talk about because TP hunting agenda looks pretty clear here.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Nothing on Qwags, literally either way he flipped wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. 

@Qwags post something you useless slanking slanker. At least respect for DM hosting this game with awesome flavour should be enough for 5 posts a round man! 

I’m not angry at you Qwags, you know I never could be, just disappointed :sadno:

I'm sorry fellas, was busy today. Give me a moment to read over. :)

• Like 3