The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Getting the feeling AE is playing the disruptor, attempting to fracture reads whilst cozying up to the insecure townies I mentioned earlier.

Been sus on this guy since early. Not feeling better about the slot.

Why shouldn’t I play devils advocate in the early game? If you have an unchallenged read after the first few hours then somethings wrong. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Why shouldn’t I play devils advocate in the early game? If you have an unchallenged read after the first few hours then somethings wrong. 

Because you've made no effort to find town.

Everything is posted in a negative air. Chaotic and disruptive.

V wolfy

• Like 2
5 hours ago, AngryElf said:

This was a Belupa tactic to try and play into the insecurities of the town when he was scum. I hesitate though, because it’s still so early. I don’t get why he’d panic and resort to this, so early on in the game.

I thought you only bookmarked the people who attacked your opening? A triple OMGUS. 

Are you going for TWTBW?

Towny AF. Just catching up on the thread now, but wanted to note this as solid town behaviour.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

SS displaying frustration at town's loss last game is...towny.

Tho he's capable of faking it

Why’s it towny? If he was mafia, wouldn’t he play the same card? “Ah you guys didn’t listen to me last time and lost, better listen to me this time!”. 

Without actually providing the town with any good leads apart from marking the cards of those that opposed him/called him out for being sus.. idk, I’m leaning more wolfy than town atm.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

I can get with the Lewitelli town read, I don’t get the impression he knows more than he sees he does. If he’s feigning ignorance then he’s doing a damn good job of it. 

BK is weird. 

Interesting. I haven’t posted a lot so I’m curious to know what changed from my opening posts being weird to now being a town lean?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

It's tonal for me. A sense of comfort I guess.

Deen pretty sketch now that I think about it though. He may need to warm up a bit I guess.

Idk. This seems pretty usual Deen, at least from my experience. His ‘character’ usually starts off ‘unhelpful’ and giving off sexual vibes left and right lol. I remember going after him in one of my first games for exactly this and it came back to bite me and he flipped town.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

LOL BS the one game I watched you totally decimate town and have them drooling on your game theory in which you were telling us to lynch and still believed you after when you morphed it into some other $&!# lol

that's the game I was getting part of your scum messages and you totally dismantled me

Nope

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Why would you want seer to waste an investigation on me? Makes no sense, I’m obviously town, and if I’m not it’s not like the town is gonna lynch me in the first few rounds anyways, be realistic. 

Agreed. IMO SS is a great shout for investigation.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Idk. This seems pretty usual Deen, at least from my experience. His ‘character’ usually starts off ‘unhelpful’ and giving off sexual vibes left and right lol. I remember going after him in one of my first games for exactly this and it came back to bite me and he flipped town.

image.gif.23cdb36b8cd56d08ade14198f893d321.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

He hasn't tried to put it in me yet. Guess I just miss his caress 

• Like 2