The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

1 minute ago, AV. said:

I'm pretty sure we could naslund.is.king/Lewitelli and it would be fine from a town perspective.

None of them seem like important town players *at this junction*

Hmmmmm this post feels like someone was removed from it right before being posted and a townie POV is that all TP are important. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AV. said:

I'm pretty sure we could naslund.is.king/Lewitelli and it would be fine from a town perspective.

None of them seem like important town players *at this junction*

Not a fan of this line of thinking. If we were to go in that direction, getting rid of people who wouldn’t hurt the town if they show up green, I’d prefer taking out someone who isn’t generating any discussion. Like Qwags. 

• Like 2
Just now, AngryElf said:

Not a fan of this line of thinking. If we were to go in that direction, getting rid of people who wouldn’t hurt the town if they show up green, I’d prefer taking out someone who isn’t generating any discussion. Like Qwags. 

Qwags is town you dirty SOB… you ever talk smack about my boy again and I will cut you, I will cut you so effing bad you gonna wish I no cut you so bad, and question why he cut me so bad? And as you lay there dying in a pool of your own warm coagulating blood you’ll have time to ponder that very question and just before the darkness takes you, slipping into the void of unconsciousness the answer will come to you, and the answer is “I should never have badmouthed Qwags in Aladeen’s presence!” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1