The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

8 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

you sketchy mother &^@#er

Interesting.

I don't know why this vote sketches out NIK so badly...even if BJ hadn't expressed concern over Al's slot (which he had...numerous times), it's also a self pres vote.

WTF is sketchy about that?

• Like 1

aladeen and hashy could fight all round we could lynch one flip red and I still wouldn't be sure if the other players is town

Thats how this game has went

The team deserves props unless MR and qwags are the remaining...which I find unlikely

I could see one of MR qwags

Dont see both 

Why not? NIK mentions the thread state and player fighting...why wouldn't it be possible that the Maf is a team that's content to sit back & let the town rip itself apart?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Ffs we lost. Vote NMB. 

I have to think NMB and Falcon.

obviously scum didn’t mind risking a self save from leaf

How tf has NIK survived this long? Is this what it's like playing against me?

Vote NIK.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Qwags stop being so scummy.

Falcon you too.

You guys need to be towny.

I agree. But also look at yourself!

We need an actually post from you… You haven’t been regular MR since you posts a small helpful post round one(which is earlier then I’ve seen you post like that)

Ill be home in about an hour to bug everyone

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I agree. But also look at yourself!

We need an actually post from you… You haven’t been regular MR since you posts a small helpful post round one(which is earlier then I’ve seen you post like that)

Ill be home in about an hour to bug everyone

You're always too obsessed with what 'regular MR' is. I have played Mafia in many ways across all alignments. Sometimes I have time to devote to the game, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I get invested and enjoy myself, sometimes less so.

Also I have no idea what round 1 posts you're referring to. Did I even post then?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

You're always too obsessed with what 'regular MR' is. I have played Mafia in many ways across all alignments. Sometimes I have time to devote to the game, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I get invested and enjoy myself, sometimes less so.

Also I have no idea what round 1 posts you're referring to. Did I even post then?

It’s a post I mentioned right away.

Just your overall timing this game hasn’t sat right with me.

That being said, it doesn’t change that we need you for his round at your best :p If you are town, it’s time to buckle up ;)

That being said no ones is a good town right now ( see my gut post last night giving opinions.)

• Like 2