The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Sausage is the most scummy in that lewt/sausage/molecule group, but there's something about the way they kind of just circled around eachother last night that has me leaning to one or more scum in the lump.

And back to qwaggin.

I think lewt just might be mafia out of the three so far

He was very active last game early as mafia and it got him noticed.

This make me think he’d be a bit more reserved this game if mafia again (kind of how it feels)

If he was town I feel like he’d bring more of the same heat as last game early.

Same but opposite from AE being very active early last game, as town. This game a bit more blending in vibes.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

This make me think he’d be a bit more reserved this game if mafia again (kind of how it feels)

Same but opposite from AE being very active early last game, as town. This game a bit more blending in vibes.

I dunno, the sausage build / omgus vote on bj is obv scum. The thing with that group was they all circled and poked but no teeth, just awkward posting.

AE is a lot different from last game, but for me it's nai right now. Just as I'm supposed to be qwaggin, AE is supposed to be focused on his studies.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Interesting. Angry Elf thinks the opposite.

6 hours ago, AngryElf said:

This game looks awesome! I’m pretty excited to see how the game plays out with all of these special roles for each faction. Most of my previous games were pure vanilla, which is definitely fun, but sometimes a guy likes to get a little freaky. Wait, we’re still talking about mafia right?

Lewt’s started exactly the same way as last game and it looks like LL is going to hold true to his Qwags level posting, although I’m not sure how much to make of that. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AV. said:

After last game's disasterclass, nobody should be keen to vote out the big dawgs early on.  Maybe round 3 or 4 or some $&!#.

Trust me on this, one of the Liverpool/Manchester boys is where the focus should be.  You can just tell.  Criminal operatives, for sure.  BOOK IT.

Tmi???

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

You usually showed up in like round 6 tbf

I mean not in the games I actually played, but I ghosted a $&!# ton towards the end there. I'm not flipping a switch and becoming super active again. But I will actually try to try this time. 

• Like 2