The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I think SD bit off more than they could chew tbh and now has gone silent.

It doesn’t matter in any case. They’ve locked vote on me. 

Hopefully they’re removed by us all tonight. 

I sti don’t understand the play tbh. Are they maf and thought they could get a wagon going on me? Are they town and was given wrong information by someone who is maf but claiming to be Sheriff? It’s a head scratcher. 

Grrr anti town players 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

oh im totally lost but why run to lucky and ask about bj. It appears you had a ahaa moment with me so shouldn't you bite into that? 

Wake up.  Read through the thread again.

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Anyways going to watch my team kill the Devils.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Scum list

------------------

MR

IIunga

TL

Sheriff Investigate

-------------------------

NIK

BJ

TP list

----------

Qwags

Is the only reason I'm TR is because I followed your Ilunga vote?

• Like 2

I get it but why ignore the obvious?

Take Ruby for example. First uses the PM as his intro, then votes me for a PM reason…24 hours later into the game. Then when confronted, only votes himself and plays the victim/bravado card. 

I’ll quote all of his posts in a second but about any of this screams town lean for anybody?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I get it but why ignore the obvious?

Take Ruby for example. First uses the PM as his intro, then votes me for a PM reason…24 hours later into the game. Then when confronted, only votes himself and plays the victim/bravado card. 

I’ll quote all of his posts in a second but about any of this screams town lean for anybody?

Hes a town lean for me.

I scummed with him last game 

I'd be seriously impressed if he was 

No offence Ruby :wub:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think SD bit off more than they could chew tbh and now has gone silent.

It doesn’t matter in any case. They’ve locked vote on me. 

Hopefully they’re removed by us all tonight. 

I sti don’t understand the play tbh. Are they maf and thought they could get a wagon going on me? Are they town and was given wrong information by someone who is maf but claiming to be Sheriff? It’s a head scratcher. 

Can you step outside of SD thing and share thoughts on other players?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That’s not what your scum hunting so far says :huh:

I've gone after both SD and MR and don't have a real read on NIK. As of now I see no reason to go after you, but that obviously could change. Obviously I'm as TP as it gets :)))

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Alright I’m here, I have a fair bit of catching up to do so bare with me. I’m going to try to avoid spamming the thread with pages of replies but we’ll see how that goes 

Please spam, I’ve been doing it all game so it would be a nice change of pace :P

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Can you step outside of SD thing and share thoughts on other players?

Sure. 

BJ is being super active and solvy and has had similar thoughts as I had. That’s town lean for now. 

NiK, I can’t tell yet. Null for me. 

MR seems a little sus based on his earlier posts today. Wishy washy, which could be his desire to talk out of the both sides of his mouth and be non committal. I recall him doing so a few games back as well, but came up town iirc. 

Qwags is slanking. If it wasn’t for SD I’d be pressing Qwags more and looking to get town to oust him. 

J is meh. I want to hear more so I don’t have any issues having them stick around. Same goes for you. 

It is the first round so I’m not expecting to nail any scum off the bat. However, posts help figure people out so I encourage town to get rid of those who may be using their silence as cover. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1