The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

no rush on trade deadline

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

maybe move halat l only and few other call ups but what canucks need is another chris pronger chelios guy that is mean and can shoot puck..also need another tough forward like a ken linesman marchand type ..they had derek dorsett and i think he was one of best all around player canuck has had...hard to find but jim had good ideas just never materialized...id keep pearson boeser and any other dumb rumours out there motte will only get better new drafts take years to develop sometimes...you know what you have dont fix it until you need to unless its too good to pass up..

Edited by hockeygod77
spelling
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

maybe move halat l only and few other call ups but what canucks need is another chris pronger chelios guy that is mean and can shoot puck..also need another tough forward like a ken linesman marchand type ..they had derek dorsett and i think he was one of best all around player canuck has had...hard to find but jim had good ideas just never materialized...id keep pearson boeser and any other dumb rumours out there motte will only get better new drafts take years to develop sometimes...you know what you have dont fix it until you need to unless its too good to pass up..

Such a low quality post.

Every team wants a Pronger or Chelios.  They are in the Hall of Fame.  Marchand will probably make it too.  

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

So to sum up... Nux need some hall of famer defensemen... but also need a big bodied tough guy, but also a rat who can score.... and we shouldn't make any trades and instead develop from within... unless we should make a trade. Check, 

This is great. I'm pretty sure Rutherford and Allvin were quoted saying almost the same thing. very good insight.

1 minute ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

i know, right?  the only thing more overpowering is pig flatulence, and that's not even edible!  :sick:

I’d argue farts bottled up in a jar with a picture of what was eaten the night before would be a close second!

3 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

Thanks HockeyGod77, can tell your very keen on our Canucks and wishing good things in the future.     And to the other posters on this thread, hockey gods know what they are talking about and we should listen to them when they decide to pass on some wisdom to us mere mortals.     Thanks for your advice 77,  we could use a Paul Coffey too!   Or a Raymond Borque, both guys wore it well. 

• Haha 1