The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Kings trade Markus Phillips to Jets for Nelson Nogier

Trades still trickling in 2hrs after the deadline.  Is there that much in the queue?

Could you imagine if a Boeser trade was sitting in the queue and dopey Allvin just didn't mention anything about it at the press conference? hahaha

Just now, HKSR said:

Trades still trickling in 2hrs after the deadline.  Is there that much in the queue?

Could you imagine if a Boeser trade was sitting in the queue and dopey Allvin just didn't mention anything about it at the press conference? hahaha

There seems to be a huge queue at the NHL Central Registry. We're still waiting the full details on the Domi trade, Rakell trade and the Dadonov trade.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There seems to be a huge queue at the NHL Central Registry. We're still waiting the full details on the Domi trade, Rakell trade and the Dadonov trade.

We? WE?  WE?!?  I've solved the mystery people!!!  VC works for NHL Central Registry!!!!!!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

Edited by HKSR
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Oh oh, the labeling has started - for the teams third straight rookie GM - lol.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

We? WE?  WE?!?  I've solved the mystery people!!!  VC works for NHL Central Registry!!!!!!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Or, as I had mused earlier this morning, he is NHL central registry... 

:bigblush:

Was just about to say! He must be the one the GMs call to report!!