The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

NHL ticket exchange thinks covid is over.  I just got a cheque in the mail for a game being played tomorrow.  That I sold a couple weeks back,  

Pretty gutsy 

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I was surprised to receive a cheque today that is for a game nearly a month away!   Crazy.  

I only ever do sellers credit… I haven’t seen a cheque in years 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, forever_hope said:

I made the mistake of selecting seller credit instead of cheque for some tickets. Anyone have experience requesting to get the funds back instead of waiting until next season?

The only thing I can think of is to call Ticket Exchange.  I have, unfortunately, had to do it a few times due to cheques being lost.  It is a bit of a painful process, but does get results in the end.  I am going to have to call them regarding this duplicate cheque I got.  

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 3:15 PM, SerenityNow said:

And now I received a duplicate cheque from Ticket Exchange for the cheque they sent me last week.  Cheque number, invoice number, everything is identical.  Don't know what the heck they're doing.

Same here.  I got 2 cheques exactly the same 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2022 at 7:47 AM, SerenityNow said:

The only thing I can think of is to call Ticket Exchange.  I have, unfortunately, had to do it a few times due to cheques being lost.  It is a bit of a painful process, but does get results in the end.  I am going to have to call them regarding this duplicate cheque I got.  

Did anyone get a chance to call and see what they are doing?  Otherwise I will try tomorrow, I got the day off.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Did anyone get a chance to call and see what they are doing?  Otherwise I will try tomorrow, I got the day off.  

Haven't had a chance yet - keep getting pulled into useless conference calls (and I am on one now while typing this.).  If you get a chance before I do, please report back. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 2:01 PM, SerenityNow said:

Haven't had a chance yet - keep getting pulled into useless conference calls (and I am on one now while typing this.).  If you get a chance before I do, please report back. 

Called last week.  Spoke to a young lady from Hotlanta who I don't think ever heard of hockey or Canada.  She was not able to help.

Wrote an email.  They wrote back today, they are aware this happened and to either return the second cheque to them (not happening) or destroy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Called last week.  Spoke to a young lady from Hotlanta who I don't think ever heard of hockey or Canada.  She was not able to help.

Wrote an email.  They wrote back today, they are aware this happened and to either return the second cheque to them (not happening) or destroy it.

What number did you call??? I have tried two different contact numbers, one of which I contacted previously, and the calls did not go through.  Of course, I tried again as I was typing this and now I am on hold so maybe I will actually talk to someone.  We'll see.  I also sent an email but have not received a response so you are ahead of me.  

AND --- if they are aware this happened, why not proactively contact your customers about it???   Sheesh.

Update:  Shockingly enough, I managed to speak to someone and was told a similar story.  My options were "Destroy duplicate cheque or bring to bank and have them destroy it for you."  LOL.  

Edited by SerenityNow
Adding new information.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Lots of tickets left on TM for home opener the way the road trip is going I doubt they sell out 

Who in their right mind would pay their hard earned money to watch this cr^p.  This team is borderline AHL calibre right now and a disgrace.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Who in their right mind would pay their hard earned money to watch this cr^p.  This team is borderline AHL calibre right now and a disgrace.  

We always go to the home opener... but this year I really don't want to.  Was thinking of trying to sell them but sounds like no one else wants to go either.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Lots of tickets left on TM for home opener the way the road trip is going I doubt they sell out 

never mind a sell out.  The way this is going they (or us as STH) would be lucky to sell tickets in general. 

• Like 1