The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

18 hours ago, ronthecivil said:

Also the new annoyances of being a season "ticket" holder since physical tickets are no longer a thing. So to distribute the tickets I have to actually log onto to the site, send each ticket to my buddies, and then they have to accept them and put them in their "wallet".

Now, this I could get over, but then you have to use the damn app. First of all, it doesn't always work. I have had it crap out on the gate many times. But their is one thing that doesn't crap out on the app, and that's the pop up ad.

So you know what would be a nice perk for seasons ticket holders, even if actual tickets is off the table? How about an app that 

A)Works

B ) Doesn't have ads. No really, I don't need to know what I am missing out on facebook, no matter how excited the young lady in the ad is. Especially with the fake x on the one corner, than when you push it, sends you to another place that is definitely not my f**king ticket.

But best of all, I guess once I am in the app, I can see my tickets. But using my phone to forward tickets doesn't work half as good as the site.

This alone has made me consider dumping my tickets. People think tossing your jersey on the ice and getting a perma ban is a punishment. Some sort of punishment to save 10k a year to watch a crappy team when the ads aren't getting in the way. Better to just stay home and watch ads for free!

what pop ups are you talking about? I have no problem accessing my tickets in my ticket portal.

9 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

We went to the first home game of the season.  Wish we hadn't.

Only fools would spend a single cent on anything "Canuck".    STH's need to abandon this train wreck team until Aqua-Lini sells the team to grown adults and there is a sign -any sign - that new ownership is capable of pulling this team out of the gutter.

13 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Only fools would spend a single cent on anything "Canuck".    STH's need to abandon this train wreck team until Aqua-Lini sells the team to grown adults and there is a sign -any sign - that new ownership is capable of pulling this team out of the gutter.

I feel bad for the STH that have been with the team since the beginning…. Now if they have to balls to raise prices next year I think that will be the final straw for most 

• Cheers 1

I emailed my rep and asked to get auto renewal turn off …

this is what she said 

Please note that in turning off your auto renewal, you will not get notified when we go out during our renewal process. If anything changes in terms of renewing, please reach out!”

15 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

this is what she said 

Please note that in turning off your auto renewal, you will not get notified when we go out during our renewal process. If anything changes in terms of renewing, please reach out!”

That Auto Renewel is the same sneaky scam that the software industry perfected years ago.  However the canucks usually try to stick-it to their STH's on a Sunday evening at 3:00 A.M. in the middle of a long weekend when no one is thinking about hockey.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

this is what she said 

What does that even mean? LOL of course they are going to "notify" you. They will be emailing you begging you to renew.

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, RU SERIOUS said:

That Auto Renewel is the same sneaky scam that the software industry perfected years ago.  However the canucks usually try to stick-it to their STH's on a Sunday evening at 3:00 A.M. in the middle of a long weekend when no one is thinking about hockey.   

Its not really a Canuck thing.  All teams started doing it the same year we did.  

Seattle even sent out their renewal letter today.  My first payment for next year is in 3 weeks.  

They increased 2%

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Its not really a Canuck thing.  All teams started doing it the same year we did.  

Seattle even sent out their renewal letter today.  My first payment for next year is in 3 weeks.  

They increased 2%

Canucks better not increase anything …..

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, BCNeil said:

They increased 2%

Are you a STH for both Seattle and the Canucks? Wondering how the "extras" compare, e.g. benefits, perks, $ for food, etc

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, piti said:

Are you a STH for both Seattle and the Canucks? Wondering how the "extras" compare, e.g. benefits, perks, $ for food, etc

They don't really have benefits.  Food cost more, parking way more.  But you can ride the city bus for free with your game ticket.  

First to be able to get tickets to concerts, they have a lot more concerts than up here.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

They don't really have benefits.  Food cost more, parking way more.  But you can ride the city bus for free with your game ticket.  

First to be able to get tickets to concerts, they have a lot more concerts than up here.  

Is it true Beer is $20 U$D and a water bottle $12 U$D  in Seattle ?

16 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Canucks better not increase anything …..

Or what.....do we actually expect the 'masses' to stop financially supporting this team.

We all know there are die-hards that will take a stand (including myself) who refuse to give more money to this organization, but there are so many other people out there who blindly support this team by buying tickets, food/drink, merchandise, ect....the people who refuse make little to no difference sadly. 

4 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

$9 for water and $16 for beer , I found the food cheaper than here

Wow! Talk about a "Mark-up"   Water cost .09 - .13 cents wholesale cost delivered and beer cost on average .87 - .1.06 wholesale delivered on average.  .........and I assume those are in u$D's?