The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

apiex6os1__23459.1528363053.jpg?c=2?imbypass=on&key=e292d6e979ff55d2658a94a158e8ff138dc561dea3d57319dc452e5637e3a3a3

Mafia: Extra Vanilla

6th Nightfall:

Lynch:

@J-23 was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

Mafia Kill:

@Intoewsables was killed by the mafia! He was:

Spoiler

61fyjrbwvul._ac_sl1500_.jpg

The Doctor

Player List:

3. @AV.

7. @mau5trap

10. @Time Lord

16. @DarthMelvin

R1 Lynch: Sharpshooter
R1 MK: Aladeen

R2 Lynch: luckylager

R2 MK: ilduce39

R3 Lynch: Naslund.is.king

R3 MK: Lewitelli

R4 Lynch: Tanev
R4 MK: Falcon

R5 Lynch: Porscha

R5 MK: Ilunga

R6 Lynch: J-23
R6 MK: Intoewsables

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

@AV.explain why you’re not mafia 

I wouldn't draw any superfluous attention to Tanev if I was his teammate, especially not at the beginning of the round, immediately after the sheriff has been killed.  I'm not beyond bussing, but I seldom, if ever, do it proactively.  Even in the event of him being allegedly caught in a PM, I'd have told him to make an excuse saying that he was messaging the host with a question/involved in Fantasy Hockey matters (just like I used to do when I played on non-anon), or simply just tell him to deny it outright.  As far as I remember, he basically admitted to being in PMs but said it wasn't game-related.

Likewise, with the votes as close as they were two rounds ago, I'd be trying to keep Porscha alive if we were teammates, since we would have just lost Tanev the round before.  Now, to be fair, I did want to vote out J-23 over Porscha, but ultimately, I was fine with Porscha since they weren't that active, much less towny-looking in their gameplay.  Importantly, voting Porscha meant we would be avoiding a tie, which wouldn't have mattered to me if I was mafia because I'd still get a night-kill and my teammate would live another round.  The thread shows that I really wanted to avoid a tie.

And the obvious reason why I'm not mafia:  I didn't rand that role in this game.
--
I'd like to post the same question to you, if you don't mind explaining.

Basically before lucky was confirmed mafia, he pointed me out specifically as someone to go after back when there was a bit of heat on me for my allegedly scummy entrance. Also, I played a role in lynching Porscha when it wasn’t clear who would be lynched.

Anyways, I dont think I’ll be able to post tomorrow so I think this is it for me. My vote will probably remain on mau5