The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

also a possible reminder that the last mafia could do some last second cheesing and switch his kill at the last second depending on if the town votes out a TP. 

be aware.

(in b4 hurrr durrrrr youre just saying what youre going to do blah blah)

Yeah, not too sure how active I'll be today.  I'll try my best to check in some time before nightfall.

In terms of who I think the final guy is, I was leaning DarthMelvin after seeing the latest nightfall.  Nothing concrete but I think some of the mafia decisions could possibly be explained by stuff that he's been doing/dealing with IRL.  Just a personal thing, but I found it sketchy that he didn't vote Porscha (but was around to unvote Intoewsables) two rounds ago and then just coasted by to the last possible minute in the last round.  Credit to him if he's town and made the effort to stay alive for the town's sake, but it could easily just be mafia trying to lay low and just ensure that he doesn't get god-killed.  I've been in enough games with DarthMelvin to know that he wins as mafia by simply getting by til the end.  Going back to Porscha non-vote, I wonder if it has anything to do with this meta/notion about him that he doesn't bus teammates.  Probably not since he voted Tanev, but something that's crossed my mind.

My list from most suspicious to least suspicious probably looks something like:

1.  DarthMelvin 
2.  Time Lord
3.  mau5trap

But the gap between 1 and 2/3 is somewhat significant.  Slightest of town leans for mau5trap over Time Lord because I think luckylager "cleared" him.

15 minutes ago, AV. said:

Yeah, not too sure how active I'll be today.  I'll try my best to check in some time before nightfall.

In terms of who I think the final guy is, I was leaning DarthMelvin after seeing the latest nightfall.  Nothing concrete but I think some of the mafia decisions could possibly be explained by stuff that he's been doing/dealing with IRL.  Just a personal thing, but I found it sketchy that he didn't vote Porscha (but was around to unvote Intoewsables) two rounds ago and then just coasted by to the last possible minute in the last round.  Credit to him if he's town and made the effort to stay alive for the town's sake, but it could easily just be mafia trying to lay low and just ensure that he doesn't get god-killed.  I've been in enough games with DarthMelvin to know that he wins as mafia by simply getting by til the end.  Going back to Porscha non-vote, I wonder if it has anything to do with this meta/notion about him that he doesn't bus teammates.  Probably not since he voted Tanev, but something that's crossed my mind.

My list from most suspicious to least suspicious probably looks something like:

1.  DarthMelvin 
2.  Time Lord
3.  mau5trap

But the gap between 1 and 2/3 is somewhat significant.  Slightest of town leans for mau5trap over Time Lord because I think luckylager "cleared" him.

i feel like TL also did this a few times but my intel is based on years and years past. 

The one vote from DM just to stay alive is irking me a bit. It always works not to say anything and just say yeah just busy blah blah.

It might get asked, but if anybody's wondering why I haven't voted, it's because if I go with my top suspect, it makes it a 1-1-1 tie.  I'm hoping Time Lord and mau5trap can reconsider each other and opt for DarthMelvin, but seems like we're all busy.  Unfortunately, as it stands, it seems like the vote will go between mau5trap or Time Lord.

I'll have to make time to come back to this later and decide.

apiex6os1__23459.1528363053.jpg?c=2?imbypass=on&key=e292d6e979ff55d2658a94a158e8ff138dc561dea3d57319dc452e5637e3a3a3

Mafia: Extra Vanilla

7th Nightfall:

Lynch:

@Time Lord was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

Mafia Kill:

@DarthMelvin was killed by the mafia! He was:

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

Player List:

3. @AV.

7. @mau5trap

R1 Lynch: Sharpshooter
R1 MK: Aladeen

R2 Lynch: luckylager

R2 MK: ilduce39

R3 Lynch: Naslund.is.king

R3 MK: Lewitelli

R4 Lynch: Tanev
R4 MK: Falcon

R5 Lynch: Porscha

R5 MK: Ilunga

R6 Lynch: J-23
R6 MK: Intoewsables

R7 Lynch: Time Lord

R7 MK: DarthMelvin

The Town no longer control the majority which means......

• Blue Jay 22 changed the title to Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)