The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How excited are you going to be for this season.

Rate this topic

danjr

How excited are you for this season?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's difficult for some of us longsuffering old farts to get excited after all we've been through.I believe we're a playoff team on paper, but there's always that Canuckluck factor. Still, I say playoffs this year and for a few years to come. And I'm determined to live long enough to see the curse broken (hear us oh hockey gods). I'm a stubborn old bastard.

• Like 2

I was certainly looking forward to finally starting off this season without JB, TG, Jake "The Ripper", Loui E, contract hold-outs and many other negative things going on, as we've had for the last several years - until the last few days.   

With all the injuries that are piling up (so far), losing our two first pre-season games, the Aqua-lini child beating & abuse stories, Rachel getting fired and even a death in the Canucks family (Mrs. Smyl - god bless her!), I'm seeing a continuation of Canucks luck that seems to follow this team like the grim reaper.    Wonder if we'll ever see the day with a smooth pre-season and start to the season????