The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks announce a “major” press conference tomorrow (Update: CSE, Rogers & Sportsnet announce partnership extension)

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, smithers joe said:

there is more to quick than you can see from the highway. mostly farms and there use to be a school and a little church. and a gas station.

it goes from quick west road to quick east road. you should travel them sometime. a friend of mine bought what use to be the quick hotel, just across the river. he has been remodelling bit by bit. dan hamhuis' parents live just past it. trivia.

• Like 1

Just now, smithers joe said:

it goes from quick west road to quick east road. you should travel them sometime. a friend of mine bought what use to be the quick hotel, just across the river. he has been remodelling bit by bit. dan hamhuis' parents live just past it. trivia.

I thought they were by tyee lake 

4 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

I met dans father he drove for Coca Cola  I’ve also met grandpa Hamhuis he was the ice maker at the rink. 

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, chon derry said:

I met dans father he drove for Coca Cola  I’ve also met grandpa Hamhuis he was the ice maker at the rink. 

yes, marty drove for coca cola and then worked at a liquor store. he might be retired now. danny has a place on tyee lake. i believe it was marty's dad who brought and old terrace arena to smithers and built ours.

the news i'ld like to hear is BO signing or a trade for a top pairing d-man.

• Like 1

I know this won't be the announcement, but my hope would be that they're going back to the "skate" uniforms, but anyway, not it

Two things I don't like about TD being the sponsor (and possibly the new building name)

1. Boston plays at TD Garden

2. It has the word "Toronto" in it

• Cheers 2