2015-16 Vancouver Canucks NHL 82 16 24 40 18 -30 -- -- -- -- --
2016-17 Vancouver Canucks NHL 81 20 32 52 27 -7 -- -- -- -- --
2017-18 Vancouver Canucks NHL 64 22 22 44 10 -1 -- -- -- -- --
2018-19 Vancouver Canucks NHL 82 27 34 61 33 -4 -- -- -- -- --
2019-20 Vancouver Canucks NHL 69 22 31 53 21 -15 17 10 2 12 4
2020-21 Vancouver Canucks NHL 56 19 20 39 23 -6 -- -- -- -- --
2021-22 Vancouver Canucks NHL 70 31 21 52 40 3 -- -- -- -- --
2022-23 Vancouver Canucks NHL 15 13 4 17 2 1

Brady is 23, Bo is 27, other than that the stats are very similar.

27 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure most teams would take Brady Tkachuk over Bo Horvat in any trade. 

I didn't say they wouldn't, I said I wouldn't 

I don't really feel the need to use one player to denigrate another player, especially a Canuck, especially a guy who is carrying the team

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stawns said:

I didn't say they wouldn't, I said I wouldn't 

I don't really feel the need to use one player to denigrate another player, especially a Canuck, especially a guy who is carrying the team

We are one of the worst teams in the NHL.  Nobody on this team is carrying anything other than embarrassing themselves almost every night.  

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We are one of the worst teams in the NHL.  Nobody on this team is carrying anything other than embarrassing themselves almost every night.  

well, Petey is within 3 points of being in the top 10 and Bo is 2nd in goals, so............

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

well, Petey is within 3 points of being in the top 10 and Bo is 2nd in goals, so............

Personal stats are meaningless if your team is trash.  The only thing personal stats accomplish is to get those players better contracts.  BO and Petey will both get paid while the Canucks will remain like trash for the foreseeable future.  They will enjoy their lives while the fans of this team will be miserable for years to come...

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Personal stats are meaningless if your team is trash.  The only thing personal stats accomplish is to get those players better contracts.  BO and Petey will both get paid while the Canucks will remain like trash for the foreseeable future.  They will enjoy their lives while the fans of this team will be miserable for years to come...

well, you go right ahead and keep pissing in your corn flakes and see how that goes for you.  I'm pretty happy to have a couple of bright spots, at least.  You must be a hoot at parties

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

well, you go right ahead and keep pissing in your corn flakes and see how that goes for you.  I'm pretty happy to have a couple of bright spots, at least.  You must be a hoot at parties

If more people started calling this team out then maybe Aquilini and management would actually do something about it.  If you enjoy mediocrity and are just okay with Petey being a top 10 scorer and BO being a 50 goal scorer then good for you, I am happy for you.  Others here prefer to actually see this team win, some have been fans for over 50 years and are still waiting for that cup.

I do enjoy personal stats and I do want to see our players stand out and get major trophies and recognition around the league.  I cheer for our players to do their best.  But honestly, if this team is complete trash every year it really doesn't matter.  The "team" always comes first.  Team success is what we are striving for, individual success should come as a result of team success.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

If more people started calling this team out then maybe Aquilini and management would actually do something about it.  If you enjoy mediocrity and are just okay with Petey being a top 10 scorer and BO being a 50 goal scorer then good for you, I am happy for you.  Others here prefer to actually see this team win, some have been fans for over 50 years and are still waiting for that cup.

I do enjoy personal stats and I do want to see our players stand out and get major trophies and recognition around the league.  I cheer for our players to do their best.  But honestly, if this team is complete trash every year it really doesn't matter.  The "team" always comes first.  Team success is what we are striving for, individual success should come as a result of team success.

that's pretty entitled as a fan, don't you think?  You're much less important than you think you are.  We're here to watch, if you don't like the product, don't watch.........easy peasy

41 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The president has expressed immense displeasure with everything too to bottom. I can’t imagine aquilii or anyone in the org hanging their hat on anything rn 

37 minutes ago, stawns said:

that's pretty entitled as a fan, don't you think?  You're much less important than you think you are.  We're here to watch, if you don't like the product, don't watch.........easy peasy

I'll watch whatever I want to watch, I don't need you to tell me how to be a fan.  You're okay with mediocrity, good for you...

Just now, stawns said:

enjoy those pissy corn flakes, they're

tony the tiger swerk GIF

I am so passed cornflakes my friend, haven't had those in years.  Poached eggs and asparagus for breakfast for me, the breakfast of champions...

I enjoy you as a poster stawns, we obviously have a difference of opinion here.  Believe it or not, we both want the same thing, for this team to win a Stanley Cup.  My concern is that you don't seem too frustrated with what is happening and are just enjoying all the goals that BO is scoring and all the points that Petey is racking up and not looking at this team's lack of success.  Perhaps I am reading you wrong my friend, I don't know.

All I know is that the fans of this team have been very patient over the last 52 years.  So, to say that I should just not watch the games because I am too critical of the team is quite unfair and is not a very good argument to be honest.  If the fans don't hold this team accountable then who will?  We had a guy come in who has won 3 cups and said he was going to turn things around.  He's now been here over a year and the team is performing worse now then when he first arrived.  So that doesn't give me or many others alot of confidence moving forward.  Maybe JR/PA will prove me wrong.  We will see...