The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

8 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

NO:
Steak, beef, sausage, pork, bacon, butter, sour cream, potato chips, cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, coffee, tea, beer, wine, fried foods.

3g fat per meal.

Kill me now.

Oh God I forgot that, ya my daughter didn’t have fun with that either :( it gets better :wub:

• Like 2

Got a feeling we’re going to seriously suckeroo tonight.  We are just too soft.  We are too easy to play against in our top minute guys.  Garland needs to be the “Angry Elf” and not the perimeter player he’s been.  Love to see him combine his elite skills with be mean and dirty.  Then we have a player.  Right now he’s too often a Smurfette. 

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alf’s empties are conveying bad vibes.  Demko in goal.  No willingness to compete last game.  Florida in desperation mode.  Adds up to us suffering watching our boys get run out of our barn yet again.  

Alf, those bad vibes are coming from your liver.

19 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

NO:
Steak/beef, sausage, pork, bacon, butter, sour cream, potato chips, cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, coffee, tea, beer, wine, fried foods.

3g fat per meal.

Kill me now.

So plain vegetables, or nothing at all... sue your doctor for human rights violations. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Got a feeling we’re going to seriously suckeroo tonight.  We are just too soft.  We are too easy to play against in our top minute guys.  Garland needs to be the “Angry Elf” and not the perimeter player he’s been.  Love to see him combine his elite skills with be mean and dirty.  Then we have a player.  Right now he’s too often a Smurfette. 

Got a feeling you will be unconscious by 11:03 of the second period.