The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[article] 8 underused young defencemen Canucks should trade for

• Ted Lasso changed the title to [article] 8 underused young defencemen Canucks should trade for
9 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/underused-young-defencemen-canucks-should-trade-for

1. Coghlan (CAR)

2. Zboril (BOS)

3. Heinola (WPG)

4. Korczak (VGK)

5. Foote (TBL)

6. Bahl (NJD)

7. Moverare (LAK)

8. Fabbro (NSH)

Korczak makes so much sense. Wonder if Hoglander could get it done?

Like Bahl, Foote, and this article introduced me to Moverare…could be good on our left side

https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/26034/Jacob_Moverare

Korczak and Foote intrigue me.  Not sure what Vegas would want.  Don't think they can fit Boeser under the cap.  Luke Schenn for Callan Foote I think may be on the table.  We will see...

Fabbro might be interesting as well as he is a local boy.  If we could get Fabbro and Jeannot out of Nashville, I would do it...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Korczak and Foote intrigue me.  Not sure what Vegas would want.  Don't think they can fit Boeser under the cap.  Luke Schenn for Callan Foote I think may be on the table.  We will see...

Fabbro might be interesting as well as he is a local boy.  If we could get Fabbro and Jeannot out of Nashville, I would do it...

Why on earth would Tampa Bay add Boeser? Have you been following them and their moves the last few years? If anything, they will pay draft picks to keep Boeser off their team. They actually have a smart management team that knows what to do to win championships. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 3

2 hours ago, Drakrami said:

Why on earth would Tampa Bay add Boeser? Have you been following them and their moves the last few years? If anything, they will pay draft picks to keep Boeser off their team. They actually have a smart management team that knows what to do to win championships. 

I said Luke Schenn for Callan Foote. Does Callan Foote not play for Tampa? 

• Vintage 1