The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Mar. 26, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

This team is playing and winning differently then last year with bruce.  I love bruce the man but not the coach for this team.  They are learning discipline and accountability,,,  they still lack a bit of size and grit but im sure management is aware and will add when they can.  Its really the first good systems coach since allain!  I hope it continues and i believe there is finally a reason to think it will next year instead of pond hockey and relying on demko

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Pretty good. You also have to take into account we are facing teams a lot lower than us. We should be beating them.

Wrong.  6 out of the last 11 wins have been against teams ahead of us in the standings:

image.thumb.png.0bf735600333a0ff061ff801ab43b85b.png

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

Like Petey said, they are building an identity. This is all about next year. Looks like they're a young, gritty, skilled team who win games for each other. I like this identity.  

Fantastic that the Canucks have two 35-goal scorers on the team, Miller almost has 30. 

I'll wait for the lottery before I count the Canucks out on Bedard.

1 hour ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

tHeSe WiNs ArE mEaNiNgLeSs AlL iT's DoInG iS hUrTiNg OuR dRaFt PoSiTiOn WhEn ThE gAmEs AcTuAlLy MaTtErEd ThEy CoUlDn'T gEt It DoNe AnD cHiCaGo Is ReAlLy BaD sO ThIs MeAnS nOtHiNg BuT AlSo DaLlAs WaSn'T tRyInG yEsTeRdAy So ThAt DiDn'T mEaN aNyThInG eItHeR!!!1

A lot of effort with the Caplock key to say absolutely nothing.