The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

You can’t break up pairs 

I'm trying to exchange and upgrade at the same maybe. Maybe that's the problem haha. I'll just get my rep to do it as I already exchanged the Halloween game with no issues! 

Could contain: Text

8 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I'm trying to exchange and upgrade at the same maybe. Maybe that's the problem haha. I'll just get my rep to do it as I already exchanged the Halloween game with no issues! 

Could contain: Text

Oh if you have 1/4 season you can only exchange one game

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I would think not many tickets have been posted on the secondary market yet.  I'm sure more will appear.

Sounds great! I wonder when we get our gift cards for renewing. Maybe once the season starts? 

56 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Only Canucks games 

Thank you! I'm going to a concert there on Monday and was wondering. Makes sense as concerts are dark and not exactly safe for the staff to be going up and down the stairs. 

13 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

What’s the most home games any of you attended in a season? I wanna try for all 41 one year 

Wow!  I think I'd need to live within walking distance of the arena before I'd even think of doing that.  Plus the team would need to be doing better.  Last year I didn't even watch all the games on TV.  

A few years ago my friend & I made an agreement if either of us won the 50-50, we would take the other to road games at all the other NHL arenas, but not necessarily all in one year.  I think I have a limit to how many games I can attend in person in one year.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 12:33 PM, SerenityNow said:

Wow!  I think I'd need to live within walking distance of the arena before I'd even think of doing that.  Plus the team would need to be doing better.  Last year I didn't even watch all the games on TV.  

A few years ago my friend & I made an agreement if either of us won the 50-50, we would take the other to road games at all the other NHL arenas, but not necessarily all in one year.  I think I have a limit to how many games I can attend in person in one year.

I think the most homes games I I did in a season was about 30 and I’m all the way in maple ridge

• Like 1

I'm only a quarter stm, but I do add on games! I went to 14 last year. I try to avoid the arena in the winter as North Van gets crazy snow. Uber doesn't want to come and I need a beer to tolerate those seats at the arena haha.