The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

That's the worst place to watch a game.    Better off going to a real sports bar and take the money you've wasted on the terrible seating location way up there - and use it on more booze.

I didn't watch the game from there, but thanks! 

• Huggy Bear 1

6 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. I took a friend there (hadn't seen him in years) and the place was honestly a zoo. I couldn't even hear myself talk or think. It was for the Habs vs Canucks game, so maybe that's why, but the place was packed and the music was blasting like a nightclub haha 

It's pretty much always like that.  Not my favourite place either.  I was just letting you know your options.  I agree, best to use it at the Team Store, but that wasn't always an option.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. I usually just get a burger & fries at Triple O's. One or two beers and I'm buzzed as well haha. But thanks for the tips! Yes, I love our membership discount. I just wish they had more ladies items (especially player shirts). They only seem to have Boeser & Petey for our home orca shirts! I want others, too! But for our closed practice on Wednesday, I got one of the last size small complimentary shirts as I was leaving, so I was happy! 

Agree with you about the lack of ladies items.  Take a look at the Youth items.  Sometimes the Youth Large items are around the size of Ladies Small.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

It's pretty much always like that.  Not my favourite place either.  I was just letting you know your options.  I agree, best to use it at the Team Store, but that wasn't always an option.

I didn't know it was always like that! Good to know haha 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Agree with you about the lack of ladies items.  Take a look at the Youth items.  Sometimes the Youth Large items are around the size of Ladies Small.  

Excellent idea! Thank you! 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 8:47 AM, bt116 said:

Agreed the best value is using the credits in the team store.

I think you get 30% off for Black Friday sales too, compared to the usual 20% off.

Sounds great! I've never been to a playoff game, so hopefully we do better next season haha 

15 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Looks like if you list sales on ticketmaster, the option to receive a check in the mail is gone.  It will now get you to set up direct deposit.

Amazing it took so long.  

That's great! I bought a ticket to Avenged Sevenfold and was surprised by all their fees! Venue, service charge and processing fees! 

15 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Looks like if you list sales on ticketmaster, the option to receive a check in the mail is gone.  It will now get you to set up direct deposit.

Amazing it took so long.  

Do they charge you to forward or transfer tickets to someone else btw? Let's say they're coming late and you wanna go inside for the warm up. 

13 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Do they charge you to forward or transfer tickets to someone else btw? Let's say they're coming late and you wanna go inside for the warm up. 

Y:sadno:es.  Your first born Male Child or left index finger.

On 3/29/2023 at 2:43 PM, SerenityNow said:

Oh yeah I guess it's time for a new thread.  Well as I just complained in the old thread, my tickets went up AGAIN.  Two years in a row.  At least I have a couple of weeks to make my final decision.  Hard to kick the habit after 20 years.  But I am just soooooooooooo  tired of it all.

How much did yours go up? Do you think you'll renew? 

12 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

How much did yours go up? Do you think you'll renew? 

I put it all aside for now, but I need to look at how much it went up over the last two years.  Probably each individual year's increase doesn't seem all that significant, but two increases in a row is exasperating when I am already fed up with it all.  This weekend we need to decide if we are going to renew.  I am leaning against it, but am finding it tough to let go after so long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I put it all aside for now, but I need to look at how much it went up over the last two years.  Probably each individual year's increase doesn't seem all that significant, but two increases in a row is exasperating when I am already fed up with it all.  This weekend we need to decide if we are going to renew.  I am leaning against it, but am finding it tough to let go after so long.

Awww. For sure! Maybe you can just drop down to a half or quarter season? You can always go back to being a full stm once the team does moves you're happy with! 

6 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I was in the same position last year after over 20 years and finally cancelled after continuous - insulting price increases year after year and especially  as the team got worse and worse by each year and failed to even get out of the bottom of the basement for almost a decade (including this year). 

That is the best way you, I and other REAL Canucks fans can force change on this inept franchise and about all that Aqua-Lini will understand, as he refuses to and doesn't know how to fix this franchise and needs to either allow a badly needed rebuild or sell the team to responsible adults.

Don't be another blind robot and renew in fear of losing out of anything because there is an overabundance of discounted tickets available for every game and the Canucks are discounting half price seats to students and giving away free tickets by the hundreds to charities in an attempt to keep the appearance that the stadium is full and even that is failing because you can usually see several hundred to a couple of thousand empty seats at most games.  They can't even sell out a Toronto or Boston game anymore !  Think about that!

...and don't worry about losing seniority because ALL the good seats are locked-up by corporations who couldn't care less about the team forever, as they are just used as promotional giveaways and why you see such a silent, unconnected, dead uninvolved crowd in the lower bowl (especially the club section) and upper bowl center seats as real Canuck fans can't afford and can't get access to those seats.   All that seniority will get you as a regular patron is an opportunity to move around the end zones - forever!   I know because I waited over 20 years to get ahead and never had access to not one single good seat and found that you could buy them anyways for cheaper on the secondary market and not get stuck with tickets and have to waste enormous amounts of time trying and worrying about selling excess games.  

So be smart, send a message to Aqua-Lini and save a lot of your money and the hassle and DON'T RENEW and be Aqua-lini's 81tch! 

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Vintage 1

On 4/4/2023 at 1:35 PM, SerenityNow said:

FINALLY.  

Btw, I see a lot of Canucks gift cards on FB Marketplace for sale ($100 for a $150 gift card, for example). I've never had a Canucks gift card before. Is it possible for someone to take money off of it after you buy it? (Maybe they transfer it to another card or use the barcode to buy some stuff online).