The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday April 6 2023 - Vancouver Canucks v Chicago Blackhawks- 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think everyone has to calm down about Hirose. It’s only the Chicago Blackhawks not the Tampa Bay lightning. He looks good but come on, against this competition and we are only up 2-0. I don’t think we can get too excited yet.

I should stop dancing then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think everyone has to calm down about Hirose. It’s only the Chicago Blackhawks not the Tampa Bay lightning. He looks good but come on, against this competition and we are only up 2-0. I don’t think we can get too excited yet.

Your “glass half empty” glass must be close to being completely empty by now! 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Okay bud. Sorry for being happy.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

A Good Start - 300 animated gif

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 88Canuck said:

Your “glass half empty” glass must be close to being completely empty by now! 

Well it’s called reality. Welcome to it. If you want to jump up and down for celebrating wins against teams like Chicago that’s your choice but I like to look at the whole picture. You have to look at the competition we are facing. Just the truth. Sorry.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82