• Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/19/2023 at 11:30 PM

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Get better Deb. I've just gotten over the flu, the cough is finally gone.

Glad to hear it! This one's been weird...been testing for COVID (again) because it's quite similar. Started off like allergies....lots of sneezing. Has turned into a nasty upper respiratory + sinus infection...wheezing, headache, coughing fits. Thought I was better...went to work Monday and lasted two hours (with a mask on) before I had a brutal relapse. Been down ever since. 

Just glad there's lots of hockey to keep me sane. Miss my Dad and my kids though. Hate being sick...I get one good (bad) bout a year. This is exactly the one year anniversary of my COVID deal. 

Bruins losing is good medicine.  :)

• Like 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

Glad to hear it! This one's been weird...been testing for COVID (again) because it's quite similar. Started off like allergies....lots of sneezing. Has turned into a nasty upper respiratory + sinus infection...wheezing, headache, coughing fits. Thought I was better...went to work Monday and lasted two hours (with a mask on) before I had a brutal relapse. Been down ever since. 

Just glad there's lots of hockey to keep me sane. Miss my Dad and my kids though. Hate being sick...I get one good (bad) bout a year. 

Bruins losing is good medicine.  :)

Yeah, mine started. Fever, headache, chills. Then 3 days later congestion that wouldn't go away. I hope this the only one this year.

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah, mine started. Fever, headache, chills. Then 3 days later congestion that wouldn't go away. I hope this the only one this year.

Chills, that's the other thing. Reason I'm lying down is I was FREEZING...that's abnormal for me. Usually I have the windows all open.

Lucky my boss is SO great...working from home and he's insisting I rest in intervals. So awesome to be in a workplace where I'm fully supported. Really great.

Zoom meetings are the best.

• Like 1