The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Let’s form an alliance 

You and Lucky have been the most active leading NF. 

I am more sus on those who haven't participated as much.

Also like Sharpie notes, they just make it harder for the rest of us.

• Like 1

I didn't know when eod was and forgot about the game so I opened it while playing league of legends and read it as I played league of legends and wasn't posting as I saw posts in case I had died but now i see I didnt die so I might go back around to those posts I had to ignore before

also I specifically saw you make a post that said you "recalled falcon contributing early" and that was all you said and it sorta sounded like a townread or a "not gonna evaluate day 1" but falcon never really contributed despite posting

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Porscha said:

I didn't know when eod was and forgot about the game so I opened it while playing league of legends and read it as I played league of legends and wasn't posting as I saw posts in case I had died but now i see I didnt die so I might go back around to those posts I had to ignore before

also I specifically saw you make a post that said you "recalled falcon contributing early" and that was all you said and it sorta sounded like a townread or a "not gonna evaluate day 1" but falcon never really contributed despite posting

Fair enough.

When I stated he contributed, I did mean he posted, so yes you are correct, he didn't offer to much insight.

That could be said about a few players.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Fair enough.

When I stated he contributed, I did mean he posted, so yes you are correct, he didn't offer to much insight.

That could be said about a few players.

okay why does it sound like you're defending your read of falcon to me while also saying you scumread him

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Porscha said:

okay why does it sound like you're defending your read of falcon to me while also saying you scumread him

I didn't say I had a scum read on him, I stated, " I am sus on him to " 

" Well more sus than others"

To tell you the truth I have no real reads on any player in this game so far.

What I don't like is people not contributing, it just makes it harder for the rest of us. 

I am still relatively new to this game, half a dozen games or so, compared to many of the " seasoned veterans " who have been playing for years. 

It has been months since our last game and any memories I have of players game styles are gone.

Between 40 years of pot smoking and quite a few serious concussions, my memory is pretty $ucked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

I didn't say I had a scum read on him, I stated, " I am sus on him to " 

" Well more sus than others"

To tell you the truth I have no real reads on any player in this game so far.

What I don't like is people not contributing, it just makes it harder for the rest of us. 

I am still relatively new to this game, half a dozen games or so, compared to many of the " seasoned veterans " who have been playing for years. 

It has been months since our last game and any memories I have of players game styles are gone.

Between 40 years of pot smoking and quite a few serious concussions, my memory is pretty $ucked.

I guess when you said, "I am sus on him too, well more sus than others" I took that as more sus than neutral. so like if on a scale 0-100, 50 is neutral. falcon sounds like he is below 50. that is at least to some degree a scum lean / scum read, no?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Porscha said:

I guess when you said, "I am sus on him too, well more sus than others" I took that as more sus than neutral. so like if on a scale 0-100, 50 is neutral. falcon sounds like he is below 50. that is at least to some degree a scum lean / scum read, no?

He hasn't contributed that much to get any sort of a read on. 

Even if the people who are contributing may very well be scummy, it's easier to read someone when they are participating.

I admit that tomorrow I can't offer that much, I have a busy day ahead, however when I do have the time, I try my best to participate.

I have voted for MR and given my reasons for doing so.

I believe he is the most likely to be scum ATM. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Your reason is 'oh my god you suck'.

No, my reason is that you stated 

" I chose one page " and " that was the scummiest post I could find " 

With no reasoning for stating why it was scummy. 

It's not my style to abuse people in both real life or on the internet, ergo you do not suck.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1