The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

Moonrise Over Village Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Above, Farm,  Agricultural Field - iStock

Nightfall 4

Under the blood moon's glow, the fiendish Mods select kindhearted Time Lord as their next victim. They tie his badly beaten body to a tree and with some sort of satanic ritual to please their corporate overlords they carve “banned” into his chest along with a pentagram. Pinning his body to the tree upside down with his arms stretched out. 

Morning reveals the gruesome scene - poor Time Lord is found pinned upside down, naked and defiled to the old oak, the light gone from his eyes. Only a handful of townsfolk remain.

TL was VT

• Like 1
  • elephant 1

Well at least we can vote out the 2 mafia players this round and save the game. MR and porscha have been playing us the entire game. IIlunga is the only town that has provided insight and stability in this game and a team player. 

Vote A: Master Radishes

Vote B: Porscha 

This is the only way we can come through and win this game as town.

We must be united this round to save the game.

Honestly I’m surprised I lived this long with all the hype around me being suspect for no reason.

Lets take this game back!

• Like 1

sd has no reason to be alive every day so far lol

bj, poor reason to use to vote me yesterday, cuz unless you think sd is town then my vote is what matters going into a lylo, feel free to speculate on bussing later if sd does flip wolf and the game gets to continue

• Like 1