The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Snake Doctor makes sense actually.

Unvote vote SD

Right but what's not adding up is how you haven't ventured into the game and pressed anyone. You even baby gloves sus me which is outside your tp meta where you pressure and vote basically everyone and hound your legit reads pretty relentlessly, and you're not doing that.  

Safely poking, not giving up any info, no legacy lists, no exuberance. I'm not finding you at all.

Anyways, I don't like porscha's omgus'y reaction to a couple votes. Seems pretty over the top. 

Lewt sketching me out the most though. You're up there though. Scum lean for sure

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Porscha said:

like unless anybody individually HARD SHIELDED falcon yesterday I dont wanna hear shit from anyone b/c you are all living in glasshouses for immediately voting me when falcon wasnt' being towny. i had every right to believe that was wolf falcon and if you can't argue it then get your vote off b/c you're voting  over nothing

I don’t think you realize that 90% of the reason you’re getting any votes is that your name showed up at the bottom of the thread 2 nightfalls in a row without any posts from you. I see now you’ve given your reasons for that, but…

1 hour ago, Porscha said:

I haven't been online since last night and just now showed up so that second statement is untrue entirely

56 minutes ago, Porscha said:

no, if i open the tab i'm probably not synthesizing 10 pages in 2 minutes. i'm usually multi tasking

Which is it, were you not online since last night or were you multitasking with the tab open?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, luckylager said:

Right but what's not adding up is how you haven't ventured into the game and pressed anyone. You even baby gloves sus me which is outside your tp meta where you pressure and vote basically everyone and hound your legit reads pretty relentlessly, and you're not doing that.  

Safely poking, not giving up any info, no legacy lists, no exuberance. I'm not finding you at all.

Anyways, I don't like porscha's omgus'y reaction to a couple votes. Seems pretty over the top. 

Lewt sketching me out the most though. You're up there though. Scum lean for sure

they were worthy of being omgus'd cuz I deemed them b a d

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Time Lord said:

I don’t think you realize that 90% of the reason you’re getting any votes is that your name showed up at the bottom of the thread 2 nightfalls in a row without any posts from you. I see now you’ve given your reasons for that, but…

Which is it, were you not online since last night or were you multitasking with the tab open?

both, I said I had not been on since last night, when I opened it I didn't sit here and have undivided attention to catch up and know it was near end of day. strange attempt at a cheap gotcha though

• Like 1
3 hours ago, luckylager said:

is TL not being scummy as hell right now though

• Like 1

So we are still squabbling amongst ourselves.

The scumbags must be sitting back laughing their asses off. 

We have lost some really good townies, we have to get our shit together. 

Porscha had one good post and then has been defensive.

MR gave some input last night then went quiet.

SD has been all over the place.

Lewt hasn't offered anything real.

Qwags has barely posted.

Lucky has been trying, him and BJ having a back and forth all game.

I sorta agree with Lucky, what I remember of BJ he is more persistent as town usually. 

Now NIK is in the game, he is posting gifs like always. 

Timelord has posted more than I remember him posting in other games

Bo I can't get a handle on. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE LEWT 

• Like 1