The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Hot Seat Radar 2023: Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

The Arrogant Worms

https://thehockeynews.com/news/nhl-hot-seat-radar-2023-vancouver-canucks

We're in the final stretch of the NHL’s 2023 off-season, but our continuing THN.com hot seat series is still going strong. In this series, we’re breaking down the pressures felt by each NHL team’s players, coaches, GMs and team owners.

We’ve been moving through the league’s teams in alphabetical order and identifying one player, coach, team owner or GM as an individual sitting on their team’s hot seat, facing major pressure to post excellent results this season, or find themselves in the franchise’s doghouse.

A second person will sit on the warm seat as someone unlikely to be fired or traded imminently but who may be dealt or released sometime this coming year. A third individual will go on the cold seat as a person extremely likely to stay with their team for the foreseeable future.

On occasion, we’ll select four or five players per file, thanks to ties in one or two categories.

Not too concerned about Brock, I feel his pain and he's probably more focused this off-season then the few previous..Time may not heal all wounds but he does give you relief once you put things in to perspective.

Beauvillier is a hit or miss, Doesn't matter either way, If he sucks we can flip him for a pick or else he walks and we save cap space. Or he re-ups for cheap.

Myers has most probably going to play his last season as a Nuck (obviously) and I'm sure most of nuck nation is happy about that.

Quinn is Quinn, Part of the core and possibly future C.

Figured it was Brock when I saw the title. 

Must be hard to have a career season (goals anyway) your first full rookie season - we all know expectations can ruin a player.   I truly hope he has a fantastic season.