The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Sure bud, I'll vote Wellwood with you, and hold your hand as I walk you to the gallows.

It would be my honour, and duty, for being pocketed by you so many times.

Unvote, Vote Wellwood

You were always my favourite pocket LL. I wish I could have pocketed you one last time.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

If it makes you feel better, I put my save on you N1.

That does make me feel better except if you really did do that you’re not gonna like my flip because that means you are really the doctor and the town lynched yet another VT. 

But I have faith that my death will help you find the mafia man. 

I hope you are scum man cause my player card gonna make you sad otherwise.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Not unheard of. Years ago, I played in a game on MU where Aladeen won as 3P by surviving until, like, the halfway point of the game.

I think the odds of there being only 4 scum in a game where we have so many specials is highly unlikely. In other words, I'm a lot more worried about losing to the mafia than I am of losing to AE right now. If Aladeen/WW flip scum/scum tonight, I'm happy to deal with AE then.

That wasn’t how that game went at all. I was the SK and had to make it till final 5 because there was like a brazillion players. I won by killing 5 of your scum mates in a row and I didn’t realize I won at final 5 and has you as my SK submitted which would have made it 6 in a row. You should have been lynched but you claimed Angel.