The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I can't shake the feeling that LL is deepwolfing.

Nobody has been successfully saved even once. Your only evidence of doctor is that no one counter claimed but it's possible in a game with a forum closure deadline that BJ didn't put in a doctor.

Hah, that's not a bad argument.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

What's your role knight name?

I claimed it already and leaked breadcrumbs before hard claiming. Even posted gifs of my Knight D1 and 2.

If you were town you'd have been paying attention. But this work you're doing is a pathetic last grasp from mafia role blocker

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because I don't really care. I can't bring the vig back to life and the roleblocker is still at large. I'll be sure to ask bj if I need to use my save on the save player twice in a row again.

Special for you, Mr. RB

Very dismissive attitude. Knowing all this would have helped TP rounds ago.

Either you don't know your role well, or you're faking it

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I claimed it already and leaked breadcrumbs before hard claiming. Even posted gifs of my Knight D1 and 2.

If you were town you'd have been paying attention. But this work you're doing is a pathetic last grasp from mafia role blocker

Pretty shit logic ngl.

I've been very up front about being busy. Laver cup all weekend and now work where I can't recreationally be on my phone. If you've posted it before then quote yourself.

I only have about 2-3 hours before I have to leave for work again 

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

Pretty shit logic ngl.

I've been very up front about being busy. Laver cup all weekend and now work where I can't recreationally be on my phone. If you've posted it before then quote yourself.

I only have about 2-3 hours before I have to leave for work again 

I'm not wasting another post on you, scum.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

How would it have helped town rounds ago?

Dying to know 

During the TP special trifecta with TL, Zfetch and Duce. If you couldn't save the same person twice in a row (which did you ever try to do so when you had multiple TP specials to save?) Then that would have helped out narrowing down who zfetch should have watched 

Just now, Alchemy Time said:

There's at least 3, maybe 4 but they're not aligned

No chance. BJ would've announced lylo

It's possible a 3p could steal the win from town, but this recent push of yours to scare town off wellwood is very scummy.

Town should continue to follow the PoE, I'd be shocked if we're wrong on Wellwood.

For all we know, 3HG could be a cult-type role where BW was able to recruit up to 3 people (including himself), but never got the chance because he died N1.

In the event that there are two more 3P players out there on top of the ~2 remaining scum, it would have to be everyone excluding myself, SD, and AE (TL investigated all of us and AE was the only one to come back as 3P), which seems highly unlikely.