The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Hm. How so?

Voting MR over the "want to kill SD" post makes no sense. If MR is mafia and serious then there's no reason to want to kill SD through voting he can just have SD mafia killed.

So realistically if he's serious MR is just a petty TP so he shouldn't be voted.

If he's joking (which is what I assume) then it doesn't indicate one way or the other imo and SD's response is unwarranted

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I think extending helps town. The Mafia gain little from more time before nightfall. They'll get their kill and the lynch is more likely to be a town lynch when theres less to go on

Yeah you’re right, I interpreted the vote extension = no voting where we would move into NF just without a lynch. My bad

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Alchemy Time said:

Voting MR over the "want to kill SD" post makes no sense. If MR is mafia and serious then there's no reason to want to kill SD through voting he can just have SD mafia killed.

So realistically if he's serious MR is just a petty TP so he shouldn't be voted.

If he's joking (which is what I assume) then it doesn't indicate one way or the other imo and SD's response is unwarranted

SD's response is just pure omgus. I noted one early, might be the same thing but ok. They could be distancing I suppose

• Like 1