The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Just now, Time Lord said:

Zfetch has left breadcrumbs about his role so he’s probably telling the truth

Let’s vote shiznak or jazz imo 

Could easily just be part if the plan.

If Zfetch can't name his knight, he's mafia.

We also need that name now so it gives time for a CC.

@Zfetch

spell the name, don't be retarded 

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Zfetch is totally fos if he can't tell us which Knight he is. I've asked for this info, he's being evasive.

It's obvious that town roles will be Knights of the round table given il duce hard claim and Tanev being a dead town tracker, knight of the round table 

You are Sir Belvedere the Wise! (Watcher)

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Why wouldn’t there be a tracker and a watcher, pretty sure we’ve seen that a few times 

I don’t recall any game with tracker/watcher but I could very well be wrong. Guess we do have to see what Ilunga says. 

16 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

And it’s not clear as day. As if you tracked Ilunga you would have that information.

Yea but the tracker is dead so put one and one together and do a better job, otherwise your opinions become incredibly weak if you aren’t able to synthesize even the most basic claim when you’ve played a whole decade with much better players along the way

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I don’t recall any game with tracker/watcher but I could very well be wrong. Guess we do have to see what Ilunga says. 

I have definitely hosted games with both, have seen games with both and are currently playing a game with both. It is not uncommon, maybe the past few years of dead mafia on this forum have made you forget the games of the olden days…

Regardless, I am not the correct play here, stop getting blindsided by my presence.

I have left breadcrumbs as TL says, and I was likely in no risk of getting lynched tonight so why would I bring attention to myself through a possibly debilitating weak (watcher) role claim

Just now, luckylager said:

You mean Sir Bedevere. Belvedere.... wtf.

I'll unvote FOR NOW

legit should not have been that hard, jackass 

Idk shot about this theme I just copy pasted.

regardless, you should not be voting a claimed TP special immediately without any seriously strong evidence otherwise. Poor play by you unless you just wanted more information through pressure in which case it’s understandable 

Just now, Time Lord said:

SS barely interacted with anyone aside from lucky and NIK so it’s hard to form any reads from reading his posts 

But he kept saying to lynch all slankers. I wonder if this means his teammates aren’t slankers… 

He says that every game. It is his schtik, if he changed it up this game someone would have noticed. 

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Idk shot about this theme I just copy pasted.

regardless, you should not be voting a claimed TP special immediately without any seriously strong evidence otherwise. Poor play by you unless you just wanted more information through pressure in which case it’s understandable 

What do you think I was doing?

The other specials were both a Sir something so it would only make sense.

You not offering that info immediately was sirens for me.

Not sorry