The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

If hitting AE activates the SK is that really a bad thing? They'd probably want to hit mafia right now, I could see them making the pool even smaller

Well imo mafia are way behind the SK would be more worried about being investigate or Vigged, cause they not confirmed townie. They would need to hide among the unconfirmed for a hope to win. So and SK would target mafia from the get to but at this point the more mafia that dies the sooner they get lynched or vigged. 

24 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

For AE it actually said Angel (3P)

wait how many 3P roles would there be in this game?

BW was the left head of the three-headed knight - would the other two heads be 3P, bringing the total to 4, or do you think it’s kinda similar to siblings but there’s one 3P one TP one mafia? or I’m not sure how it would break down

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

@Time Lordsafe to say I should watch over you?

will be interesting to see how the mafia maneuver around this

You let us know how they did it tomorrow you filthy bonobo rapist. And of course TL, sheriff is the most important role in the game, you got him to come out, you better tell us who defiles him like you defile the chimps of an opposing monkey clan. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

You let us know how they did it tomorrow you filthy bonobo rapist. And of course TL, sheriff is the most important role in the game, you got him to come out, you better tell us who defiles him like you defile the chimps of an opposing monkey clan. 

You know there are games where the town doesn’t rely on a sheriff to win…just so happens too many potatoes around so we need one.

Also I believe in TLs critical thinking and analysis power and I doubt he was more than marginally swayed by me. Guarantee he thought this through.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
34 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

lucky - very likely TP

Ilunga - need more info

ilduce - confirmed TP

Aladeen - fairly likely TP

Zfetch - basically confirmed TP in my mind, not really feeling the tinfoil theory on him

Toews - confirmed TP

AE - confirmed 3P

MR - not sure

AT - likely TP

shiznak - not sure

WW - had a TP lean but not sure anymore

Time Lord - confirmed TP
DM - not sure

jazz - not sure

SD - confirmed TP
J-23 - not sure

so yeah my mafia leans on jazz and shiznak were never really that strong to begin with and I don't have any true mafia leans now, just feels like we need to keep eliminating the unknown people

fwiw of the people you're not sure about I think WW is ok.

MR is something so surely I'm starting to think he might have just been normal TP this whole game baiting a maf kill.

Shiznak completely inactive unless called out where he will just say "no I wouldn't have played that way" extremely suspicious to me.

DM who knows. I saw Porscha was in the thread quite a bit and just never posted.

Jazz could be, afk early but he was present for the afk round but high af.

j-23 only here for the random turn on me last round but Zfetch led that, feasible he thought he could push it through but yeah he's kinda disappeared. he's here now though

• Like 1
Just now, Zfetch said:

You know there are games where the town doesn’t rely on a sheriff to win…just so happens too many potatoes around so we need one.

Also I believe in TLs critical thinking and analysis power and I doubt he was more than marginally swayed by me. Guarantee he thought this through.

I have faith in TL 100%, you on the other hand I have as much faith that a warm bucket of chimp jizz would rehydrate someone lost in a desert for a week. 

• Haha 2