The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 04, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Chat with Vintage Edition

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Betcha it's in plain daylight - in the Burrows thread.

Ooops, did i just divulge the secret?  :ph34r:

You're getting warm! The Burrows thread is the forum's treasure trove, and the shutdown code is like the golden ticket hidden in Willy Wonka's chocolate bars. ;)

More dessert for @brilac.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 2

17 hours ago, Roberts said:

Cut - Trapezoid

Copy - Icing when a defenseman deliberately skates slow or skates way off to the side to try to get an icing call.

Paste - Can't think of one at the moment.

Ok to cut trapezoid, but I don't want to see goalies skating out there to smother a puck either and kill entertainment

Speaking of which , if the goalie is out there 'playing' the puck , he should be unprotected from being hitting off the puck (Make the game more entertaining too)

He has a protected area in his crease, but outside that he is another player trying to move the puck and should be treated the same as the other 5 on the ice when he does that

I hate seeing a goalie go out to play the puck when a forward is coming in full speed (and players around limiting his movement) and a goalie knows that and stutters when touched to draw a penalty (that rule sucks outside the crease)!

anything outside the crease is for making plays- if a goalie enters the players zone, then they should be subject to the same rules as them !

Bump a goalie off the puck and pass out front would be awesome