The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

I don't think GoT needs Theron in the least bit. It's going to keep getting more and more popular.

Swords, magic and tits. They've figured this one out already.

which one of those three is your fav?

if you could only choose one

which one of those three is your fav?

if you could only choose one

Tits.

Edit: Depends on what the magic is, if I could be like a wizard or some crap, then that, cause that way I can preform some spell to get the other two.

Edited by Peevish

I don't think GoT needs Theron in the least bit. It's going to keep getting more and more popular.

Until this character arrived, I would have said Swords...

Tvseries_Margaery.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yeah I think that's one of the best parts of GoT. None of the actors are very well known, besides Ned Stark of course. Maybe Tyrion.

Makes it more believable that somebody is that character they are trying to portray.

• 1 month later...

finally finished (catching up)

thought that battle (in ep 9) was poorly done, but the season finale made up for it

the show's strength is its story and politics and acting, whenever it gets action-y, it gets pretty lame, imo.

also really, really hate the targaryean (spelling) mother of dragons subplot. i find all of those characters to be really annoying, and their dialogue to be obnoxiously bad. "I am your kahleesi! The Mother of Dragons! Take me to The Thirteen so I can visit The House of The Undying!" -- it's so dumb. It's like when there's any detail in the story, they have some silly name for it (i.e. "The ___ "), and then they repeat 40 times per minute

but damn, the rest of the show is amazing amazing

think i'll pick up the books now.

That about 100% sums up my feelings on the show.

Overall I felt season one was quite a bit better than season 2, but things seem to still be pointing in an awesomely promising future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...