JoeyBats

OMG Rain?

The only time i love rain is when i can sleep in on a weekend and wake up to the sound of rain outside.

And obviously if i don't want to go out and just stay home.

Just enough dry time to mow the lawn today. Such a beautiful time to be outside. The air was cool, bit of sunshine, the pinetrees were smelling really good.

IMO there is nothing more gorgeous than a sunny fall day in Vancouver. Today was great. I even managed to get in a set of tennis on the outdoor courts

I think Vancouver looks extremely gorgeous in the rain. The sun makes it look great in Summer, but bring on rain and snow for fall and winter.

• Upvote 1

You can walk outside and take a shower right now, it's raining that hard. Downtown Vancouver.

Edited by Special Ed

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/alerts/wwcabc0018/cabc0308/weather?ref=warnings_citypage

Rainfall Warning

SUMMARY

50 to 60 mm of rain expected tonight and Wednesday. This is a warning that significant rainfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..listen for updated statements.

DETAILS

A Pacific frontal system has spread rain at times heavy to the South Coast tonight and this will continue through Wednesday. The heaviest rain is expected over Greater Victoria, Howe Sound and sections of Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley - west near the north shore mountains where 50 to 60 mm of rain are possible by Wednesday evening.

Well with all the earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes going on in the world, I guess we can't complain about our usual dose of downpour.

Well with all the earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes going on in the world, I guess we can't complain about our usual dose of downpour.

Haha, true!

I like rain to wake up to in the morning and fall asleep to.. but it's been raining non-stop for like a week now... I guess that's what we deserve after our beautiful september :(

I'm not gonna lie, I've been playing better hockey since the rain started, I guess just seeing the sun wasn't getting me in the mood.

Bumping this thread because it has been raining all week and I hate getting wet. <_<

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

I've been envying all the SFU students this entire week. Stupid rain at UBC...walking from class to class is a huge pain, while at SFU, you can just walk indoors to get to your next class!

I've been envying all the SFU students this entire week. Stupid rain at UBC...walking from class to class is a huge pain, while at SFU, you can just walk indoors to get to your next class!

You can if all your classes are in Buchanan :P

Bumping this thread because it has been raining all week and I hate getting wet. <_<

Two seasons on the Wet Coast... the rainy season and the wet season.

Southern Alberta is getting hit pretty hard right now...

Evacuations in several towns as big as Canmore are underway, and a few kilometres of the Trans Canada has been shut down indefinitely.