The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Not sure where you're blowing your money at, but I just bought the first 48 issues from amazon for 42 dollars in one big bundle. Albeit, it was on sale from 70. Still...

oh, look at that... it's even cheaper than when i bought it!

http://www.amazon.ca/Walking-Dead-Compendium-1/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1322932798&sr=8-4

Personally, I enjoyed the season finale. Shane's character creeps the hell out of me, but he's in the show for a reason and besides the fact that he's a killing machine, his behaviour is pretty realistic... His level of crazy is almost comical, sometimes.

It's about 3 bills to get the entire series but it's well worth it. I've already been surprised at some of the things from the comics that I didn't think they would choose to show in the series. If you're into silly books it's almost a must read.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

seriously, not only was she reading a map WHILE DRIVING but she hit a walker and proceeded to panic and crash the car, when there was no way the impact would have caused her to crash. she could have just kept going and would have been fine, instead she swerves off the road and rolls the car... I guess the writers needed to end the pregnancy one way or another, so they could get them off that damn farm already.

Well, I am a few days late (I had this episode PVR'd), but, I just wanted to say that this show has absolutely lost me. I posted in the other Walking Dead thread that I wanted to love this show, which has kept me coming back over and over, but, I am done with it now for sure. The acting in this show is awful.

I watch a LOT of TV and movies and would be hard pressed to think of many "successful" shows with worse acting. It would be okay, if the writing was half decent, but, it is not. The plot is boring and unnecessarily drawn out. I will not be back. It's a shame. This show had all kinds of potential early on.

I actually loved Season 1 but I still haven't had a chance to watch season 2 beyond the first episode, which was pretty good.

Looking at some of the commentary here; is it even worth it to watch the rest and what do you feel are the chances it comes back for a 3rd season?

EDIT: looks like it's been picked up for a 3rd season that will contain 16 episodes...so I guess I will have to watch!

Archived