The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

What a little puke Domi is.

You don't celebrate an empty net like that. Especially when you're already up two.

I guess the Knights are trying to be like the blackhawks. They even have Chelsea Dagger as their goal song.

Agreed, that was pretty classless. Oh well, time for Corrado to get some ahl action.

It's pretty obvious Kitchener just doesn't have the offensive talent to match up against the Knights.

That was pretty much the story all night. The Rangers made a good push in the 3rd, and both McEneny and Corrado had chances, but London was just better. I don't know if Kitchener was helped that much with Murphy on for more than half of the 3rd, especially the full 2 minute powerplay, but they rode him to try and get a goal.

That was pretty much the story all night. The Rangers made a good push in the 3rd, and both McEneny and Corrado had chances, but London was just better. I don't know if Kitchener was helped that much with Murphy on for more than half of the 3rd, especially the full 2 minute powerplay, but they rode him to try and get a goal.

Everytime I watch Murphy play....... I just picture him getting eaten alive by NHL forecheckers.....

Everytime I watch Murphy play....... I just picture him getting eaten alive by NHL forecheckers.....

He tries to do everything himself... every time he got the puck in his zone you could tell he was set on going end to end. The one goal kitchener did score last night was because he was forced to pass on one of his rushes and his teammates made it happen. I see him being a mike green sort of player - great for offense but he'll need a steady stay at home partner to cover him.

I can picture it now... Murphy starts behind the Carolina net... Skates it up... Stolen by Hansen... Scores!

Archived