The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I am not into moving Avatars... I think if I had a moving avatar, with surprised kitten, someone might have a seizure.

But keep it up - find Squeak a new Kristen Bell Avatar!

( But I do like the third one you added Sharpie... I may give it a trial run beside the kitten)

It was great to meet you man! And thanks again for the swag,

And that wasn't fear it was excitement...I just can't wait until we meet again in the playoffs.....we know it's bound to happen!

Edit: Also a great start to the year with 42 points! I love Kris Letang!

And already my confidence and belief in Keith Ballard is paying off :D

We brought him into the fold last season because we knew he was capable of big things, and while last year didn't go quite to plan his goal last night as absolutely incredible.

I'm expecting big things!

Report:

The St.Louis Blues announce that they may have lost another Player because of an injury. Chris Campoli limped off the ice to the dressing room just past the midway point of the second period last Night and did not return to the Game.

"If this is really going to happen, we have to take a look on the FA Market again. In Germany we would say : Wir haben die Pest am Arsch" St.Louis Blues GM TGC said.

It would appear that a regulation loss is also paying out 5 points for the goalie, and not just overtime and shoot out losses. At least that is what I can decipher from checking out the pickuphockey website for our league. I think that is not by design?

Luongo got his 5 for a shoot out loss

Reimer got hos 20 for a win and a shut out

Mark Andre Fleury got his 10 for a shoot out win

Bryzgalov got his 10 for a regulation win

However....

Carey Price got 5 for a regulation loss

Tim Thomas got 5 for a regulation loss

Its cool if this is the standard and will remain like this for the year, but if its unintentional, ought to be fixed and the erroneous 5 points to Price and Thomas removed.

;)

A small request, when it can be gotten to secondarily to roster moves, signings, trades and other priorities .....but could we possibly have a Agent, Excecutive section in th OP with an update as to all the different people in their respective roles, and what they are and are not responsible for?

I think it would be a good reference for the new guys, us forgetful guys, and those who heavily partake of the sweet ambrosia of scotch, such as myself.

For your consideration.

Archived