The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Reminder - once you start negotiations about a player with an agent, that negotiation must remain with that agent.

You can`t have multiple negotiations with multiple agents about the same player.

(You can talk about different players with different agents)

Love,

Squeak

A small request, when it can be gotten to secondarily to roster moves, signings, trades and other priorities .....but could we possibly have a Agent, Excecutive section in th OP with an update as to all the different people in their respective roles, and what they are and are not responsible for?

I think it would be a good reference for the new guys, us forgetful guys, and those who heavily partake of the sweet ambrosia of scotch, such as myself.

For your consideration.

Didn't they win something like 5 games in a row to start the season last year? And all the Toronto media and fans had raging boners for the second coming of the 1980's Oilers only to find out even a broken watch is right twice a day when they came crashing back down to Earth..... :D

Didn't they win something like 5 games in a row to start the season last year? And all the Toronto media and fans had raging boners for the second coming of the 1980's Oilers only to find out even a broken watch is right twice a day when they came crashing back down to Earth..... :D

Things are moving quickly in Minnesota after the sudden change in management.

When asked about the difficulties of taking over the team on the eve of the regular season without the benefit of putting his stamp on the team in the offseason, new Wild GM wallstreetamigo simply shrugged and replied, "While it does present certain challenges, it also gives us some time to fully evaluate the players, the staff, and the direction of the team as a whole, which is what we are now doing.".

When asked if big changes are in the works, he coyly replied, "It depends what you consider big." When pressed for details, the answer was just as vague. "There have already been some preliminary discussions with other GM's regarding players and my approach will be to listen to any and all offers in the interest of improving this team. If that is what you consider big, then I suppose you have your headline for tomorrow's paper, right?"

It sounds like it should be an exciting time to be a Wild fan.

While the Leafs have looked pretty good tonight, the Senators have been downright awful. Anderson has allowed some stinkers, they have given up 8 PP's. Their inexperienced D are being exposed easily, and their veteran D seem disinterested (Gonchar having a terrible game).

It's going to be a loooooooooong season for Paul McLean. On second thought, it might be a short season, lol.

EDIT: And of course as I hit post, Alfredsson comes in on a shorthanded breakaway and scores.

Archived