The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

anyone else hoping for/ expecting a final match-up between Germany and Spain? Would be so epic to watch two midfield machines at work going all out.

Of course, C-Ron, Andrea Pirlo or Theo Walcott/ Wayne Rooney/ Steven Gerrard may have something to say against that but hoping GER-ESP! :frantic:

anyone else hoping for/ expecting a final match-up between Germany and Spain? Would be so epic to watch two midfield machines at work going all out.

Of course, C-Ron, Andrea Pirlo or Theo Walcott/ Wayne Rooney/ Steven Gerrard may have something to say against that but hoping GER-ESP! :frantic:

I predicted that lol. 2-1 win for Germany too.

I bet there were a few people wondering why Klose was still on the field before the 2nd half. I would have started Gomez....

64 goals for germany, 14 world cup goals(2nd all time), 9 goals in qualifying for this tournament

His style of play was much more suited to the way the Germans wanted to play against the Greeks. Movement is much better than Gomez. Gomez would probably start against Italy, Klose if its England