The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Cody Hodgson to Buffalo

Guest AriGold

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I really don't get why people decide to bump old threads, to freak people out and send the forum into a frenzy?

No i like to bump relevant threads to show the hypocrisy and idiocy of CDC members and opinions as which could be seen on the first few pages

No i like to bump relevant threads to show the hypocrisy and idiocy of CDC members and opinions as which could be seen on the first few pages

I'm glad you go back in time 2 years ago to prove a point that can easily be discussed in the other more recent Hodgson thread.

Ban the troll

I'm glad you go back in time 2 years ago to prove a point that can easily be discussed in the other more recent Hodgson thread.

Ban the troll

Nah because here is direct evidence while in the other redundant threads it is just a claim.

Hey Guys

The last thing we want to do is shut threads down, especially when a lot of thought is invested into the initial presentation in many cases. However, there are many new topics sprouting up which are simply regurgitating the same ideas. We all have an opinion on what's gone down over the past day or two,however, we all don't need to start a new topic on the subject.

if you're upset that your topic has been closed it's in a move of consistency...chances are, if you post your thoughts into a pre-existing thread they'll generate some discussion vs fading to the bottom of the page in a locked topic.

Please keep this in mind and only post topics if they present a new spin on things. If it's just a "this is good/bad because...." then please use a topic already in progress.

Thanks. :)

Question marks are now known as É on my keyboard..... apparently.

Also, quotations are known as È on my keyboard.

What is wrong with bumping a threadÉ

Just because you get an adrenaline rush when you read a familiar name with trade on it, only to feel it seep away. Why should he be bannedÉ

Just dont respond, it will be pushed to the bottom, instead of 2 pages of people trying to get a +1 post spamming Èwhy u bumpÈ

Just my two cents...

Archived