The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

We're supposed to lose in Minnesota, apparently. That's the deal.

They suck. They aren't any threat at all. We dominate. But we lose to them... in Minnesota... to appease the fans there that still treat us as their only true rival.

Meh. See 'em in the playoffs.

TOML

"It's a conspiracy."

Once again, no intensity, no drive to win along the boards and where in hell has the Canucks passing game gone? Last year they were the smoothest passing team in the NHL. This year??????? They have no idea how to pass the puck or to receive a pass.

Second round bow out. Luongo should be trade bait. Toronto could use him. :bigblush:

The most poorly-officiated game I have seen all season. I cannot blame the Canucks even one little bit for that loss. The Wild's two goals came on a PP that never shoulda been called and right after a blatantly missed trip on a Sedin scoring chance. There were two missed hi-sticks on Canucks that seemed pretty freakin obvious, missed cross-checks including one where the Wild player broke his stick on Burrows' back, Kesler getting his stick slashed out of his hands, and just when the Canucks were mounting a comeback, stupid goalie-interference on Hansen where he never even touched the goalie. I don't know what those officials *thought* they were doing, but what they *were* doing was costing us two points.

I waited 17 years in between 1994 and 2011 for the Canucks to get another chance at the cup. I just knew after that game 7 against Boston that it would be a long time again, and my heart just sank. I don't think i'll live to see it ? :sadno:

Y'all just need to adopt the "she'll be right, mate" attitude and calm the freak down.....we're making the playoffs kids....if we play the same way in the playoffs, by all means yell, kick, scream and compare your little stats. This game will be long forgotten come April 11.

On another note.....as luck would have it, just flicked the channel to see the last ten mins of 'The Dilemma'.......I hope VV is in the crowd on Wed when we wipe the floor with the Hawks ::D

Archived