The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's Happy Buffalo Is Out?

danjr

Ha, i knew i was gonna catch some crap from somebody around here for pulling for the Hawks..

Gotta root for the homegrown kid tho..

TBH, i dont mind the canucks at all, pull for them here and there and when i was up there for the sabres game in march, everyone seemed to be very respectful which also earned my respect.. 99% classy people i ran into.. Coulda been cause i had the sabres CoHo jersey on tho lol..Either way, i'll root for vancouver in the playoffs as long as its not against the hawks.. Sorry guys lol

Ha, i knew i was gonna catch some crap from somebody around here for pulling for the Hawks..

Gotta root for the homegrown kid tho..

TBH, i dont mind the canucks at all, pull for them here and there and when i was up there for the sabres game in march, everyone seemed to be very respectful which also earned my respect.. 99% classy people i ran into.. Coulda been cause i had the sabres CoHo jersey on tho lol..Either way, i'll root for vancouver in the playoffs as long as its not against the hawks.. Sorry guys lol

Personally I don't care about the Buffalo Sabres. I did like Ehrhoff a lot, but I respected his decision to sign for money. But again, it's a human instinct. I am huge Hodgson fan too, I'm happy to see him get some deserved ice time in Buffalo. But one reason why I am ok with Buffalo missing the playoffs...

1 name for you. Ryan MIller.

I got so tired of hearing his name, I wanted him struggle. He had a good 2010 season and all of a sudden he was far better then Luongo and the best goalie on the planet and he's untouucable. Seeing how he was unable to get his team into a top 8 can ease off the MIller is god posts.

I'm pretty happy Buffalo missed the playoffs, not because of CoHo, but because of Ehrhoff.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup. And after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen."

Fat chance, buddy.

Happy Ehrhoff Elimination Day!

Them Losing Ehrhoff towards the end hurted them bad. They are not the type of team are capable of taking a hit on losing one player. Kinda like teh Leafs. They lost Lupul and down they go. Sabres lost Ehrhoff, down they go. Opposite examples of teams able to hold it off while a key player is out.

Pitsburgh Penguins. Losing Crosby

Flyers. Losing Pronger for so long

Blackhawks. Losing Toews

Vancouver Canucks. Losing Daniel Sedins for the past 8 games, yet we hung in there.

He had financial security in Vancouver his quote said it best "My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." So yea he left because he doesn't have faith in the Canucks.

Archived