The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

Molli

I was at the game and what I noticed was that after burrows goal, the team just stopped playing hard. More players were coasting to the puck and not skating as hard. Not until late in the third did the effort pick up. Too little, to late.

I understand the players might not care about winning the presidents trophy, and playing it easy the last few games to help rest for the playoffs, but when I spend almost $200 Dollars on a ticket and travel from Edmonton to Calgary I expect the team to show up!!!

/ Rant.

I'm gonna go have some more adult beverages.

I think that winning the conference should be the goal. Presidents trophy is nice for the trophy case but unless NY and Vancouver make it to the finals what is the advantage?

Having home ice for the first three rounds would be huge when you consider the home vs road records of teams like Detroit and St Louis.

Finally, my parting shot to the flames fans (the fan base that hates the canucks and the city of vancouver the most): enjoy your draft day BBQ. maybe next year your team will break the streak of only making it past the first round once in 23 years LOL! and iggy is a punk who cant take a hit....all smiles on camera but an absolute joker on the ice who thinks hes untouchable.

Archived