Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
302 replies to this topic

#301 wendythirteenthrashers

wendythirteenthrashers

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

At least Pheonix is doing the Canucks a favor..as far as the Western conference is concerned, 3-1 for the Yotes over the Blues in the 2nd.

Woohoo! 4-1 Phoenix now..... The wcc is possible again!

#302 wai_lai416

wai_lai416

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

let's just hope the Canucks play the A game tmw in preparation of the playoff.. and not their slack game thinking their opponent will roll over.. I don't think Edmonton mind denying the #1 seed or possible president trophy to the canucks

#303 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

They wont win the presidents now, mark my words ! You can take that to the bank!

Your stupid posts really bothered me a few nights ago so I took your advice and marked your words. You busy right now or what? Weren't posting your asinine remarks tonight. Not a peep.

What have you got to say for yourself now? I wish this team didn't have cretin fans like you. ENJOY THE PRESIDENTS TROPHY, jackass.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.