Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

Raffi Torres- Still Playing For Vancouver

108 posts in this topic

Justice is served if Keith is taken out, not Hossa who did nothing wrong.

What the f*ck? Are you serious?

And no, Torres doesn't play for the Canucks. It isn't an eye-for-an-eye. Torres plays for Phoenix.

Hossa was released from the hospital so I guess the check was just a hockey play.

So let me get this straight, Torres (who has a history of this kind of thing) lined up Hossa to get even for Sedin even though he's playing for a different team now?

If that's the case, why didn't he go after Keith?

What an awful thread and this is a prime example as to why we need the minus button back.

And you wonder why Canucks fans are so hated. Defending the Bertuzzi shot on Moore and now this.

This thread is only cool if the hit was on Keith. I feel bad for Hossa and wish him a speedy recovery.

Yes, Torres plays for the Coyotes now, but you know he still hates Chicago. Remember last year?

While the play happened so fast that you know Torres wasn't thinking about Daniel when he destroyed Hossa, it is sweet in a frontier justice kind of way.

I for one don't really have a problem with the hit and I have no sympathy for Chicago. They made their own bed and they can lie in it. Keith targeted our star scorer with a premeditated, dirty, cheap-ass elbow. So, Hossa got destroyed because he had his head down. Boo freakin' Hoo!

I have way more of an issue with Weber on Zetterberg. Brown's hit, and to a certain extent Torres' hit, were hard, hard, cleanish bodychecks. There is plenty of garbage happening in these playoffs that should be addressed before bodychecking.

should have re-signed him!!!!!

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Samuelsson

Torres Lapierre Kassian

Raymond Pahlsson Hansen

way better then the current roster

should have re-signed him!!!!!

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Samuelsson

Torres Lapierre Kassian

Raymond Pahlsson Hansen

way better then the current roster