The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goalies For The Rest Of The Playoff

CanucksRulz22

Lou has his diehard fans and theres nothing anyone can say to change their minds that he is not as good as Schneider. You can show them stats, management can say they are going to go with goalie who gives the team the best chance to win, Schneids can prove himself in clutch games and theres always a but from Lous fans. My dad used to tell me...you can lead a horse to water...you just can;t make him drink....same thing here !!

The reason I'm saying to play LU in home game is because last year Lu won us game in Van in VAN-CHI series but blew it in CHI. Same thing

happened in VAN-BOS series. We won first 2

games but we were blasted in Boston. Also Lu

has always played gr8 when Canucks fan chant

LUUUUUUUUUUU. And Cory has really showed

that he is mentally strong to take opposing fans

and media and play his game.

Lou has his diehard fans and theres nothing anyone can say to change their minds that he is not as good as Schneider. You can show them stats, management can say they are going to go with goalie who gives the team the best chance to win, Schneids can prove himself in clutch games and theres always a but from Lous fans. My dad used to tell me...you can lead a horse to water...you just can;t make him drink....same thing here !!

The fact that he blew it ( your words) is why we are where we are and as much as we like lu this isn't about pandering to his emotions. Its a professional sport and a business. The right decision is to go with the hot goalie and too bad if lu isnt that guy. Cory would have been the right decision in SCF IMO. Still cant fathom what AV was thinking last season, but thank god his head is somewhat tied on now.

Play Schneids until we lose/stops performing and then put Luo in until we lose/stops performing. We won't need to have a goalie play through his struggles this year IF we can get out of the 1st round, which IMHO, is not that likely.

lol. are you serious? There is honestly NO way in heck that Schneider isn't playing. He has singlehandedly robbed the Kings and kept the Canucks in the game, even when they are not playing great. 1 GAA Average? 44 saves? Luongo is good, but I think it's Schneider's turn to ride.

Archived