The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy 28Th Birthday Rick

Happy Birthday Rick. You inspire me to reach out to others so they don't go through what you did. I hope to be able to support mindcheck.ca in any way I can. Psychological disorders are serious and there is help for all.

As I posted in the other forum under the mindcheck.ca topic, I dedicate this video to you in the hopes to make a difference.

#RIP37Ryp

RIP

and with all due respect... i really find this kind of morbid - i mean, do i really need to point out that he doesnt celebrate his birthday anymore? i loved rypper, but do we really need happy birthday posts for people who have passed away? demitra? bourdon? sorry to burst your bubble, but i find this thread borderline disrespectful - let him rest in peace

RIP

and with all due respect... i really find this kind of morbid - i mean, do i really need to point out that he doesnt celebrate his birthday anymore? i loved rypper, but do we really need happy birthday posts for people who have passed away? demitra? bourdon? sorry to burst your bubble, but i find this thread borderline disrespectful - let him rest in peace

RIP

happy birthday Rypien, after Linden, you are my favorite canuck. I believe i was one of the first people to order your jersey from the canuck store, at that time they didnt even know who you were in the store.

its kinda strange, maybe wierd how things work out.

On wed the 16th my wife gave birth to our first son, Riley Robert. He was a couple weeks early at 37 weeks.

It wasnt until after she had had him and we named him that we found out he was born on rypiens birthday, at 37 weeks, and same initials as him.

Archived