The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's The Chances Booth, Ballard And Luongo Get Traded (Not All To The Same Team)?

Italia2006

This ain't NHL 12. You can't trade everyone for picks then build off free agents.

What happens if you trade everyone, hopeful to sign Suter and Parise but then Suter doens't sign and Parise goes somewhere else?

Then what?

It would be kind of nice to trade all three. The only one I kind of interested in keeping is Ballard. I still believe he can be that offensive guy we where hoping to get. He showed signs of it in the playoffs.

I just don't see Booth paning out with Kesler and all that bear stuff and we all know about Luongo.

It would be kind of nice to trade all three. The only one I kind of interested in keeping is Ballard. I still believe he can be that offensive guy we where hoping to get. He showed signs of it in the playoffs.

I just don't see Booth paning out with Kesler and all that bear stuff and we all know about Luongo.

Gillis has a lot on his plate this off season but I can't see him making 3 major trades. I am hoping that we see a resurgence from Booth next year similar to what James Neal went through in Pittsburgh this year. As for Ballard...who knows what MG has up his sleeve there. We can hope that he can start as a 2nd pairing D man next year and provide some offence, but if MG doesn't think so he will be moved so he can bring in someone who can.

For sure one will be moved, maybe 2, but no to all 3

Archived